Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Why did i change the color of my hair (Pic.) PIOG Updated with better photo

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:15 AM
  • 45 Replies

I  hadn't gotten my hair died since about a month before my son died. Because of finances and the fact that i couldn't stop crying i hadn't gotten it done after i found out my miracle baby was dead at the age of 18. But this weekend i chose to set up the appointment to get it done. I knew i had to go back to brown cause the last few times i got it done i had blisters all over my head for about 3 days afterwards. Once it was back to brown it was VERY damaged.Had to cut an inch off because of the damage.So they suggested i get what they refereed to as a "manicure" for my hair. I didn't realize it was another dye with LOTS of nourishing treatment. (My hair looked very damaged so i said yes.) Was that ever stupid.It's not brown, it's freaking RED. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

Before

After

The cross necklace is something my son wanted me to have before he died and i got after he died. I thought it was silver so tried cleaning it with silver cleaner. Well i found out the hard way it's copper. Once i get my locket with his hair in it i will be putting the cross away.When i cleaned it the left bottom of the cross literally got eaten by the cleaner. :(

What do you guys think of the new hair color? Please be honest,can't be worse than what i've thought of it.

I figured since a few people said they couldn't really tell by the photo that i would take a photo before i started PT since they have good lighting there. My husband got home from the field and he said,"I likey".LOL I'm sure if i wasn't in the pain I'm in we would have had some fun.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ERMAGERRD
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I think it suits you well.

momma4AJ
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this

i honestly think you look very pretty with this new color

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I like it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:54 AM
The color looks great on you.
MiddleAgeMess
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I love red hair & I think it looks great on you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

while reading your description of what was done, I was thinking it was going to be something like bingo red LOL 

I LOVE that color on you!! It's pretty. And the red tones are from the "manicure" they gave your hair. i am sure they used a type of Keratin treatment and that has the red tones in it. 

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I love it!!! You look great :)
rollin3kidsdeep
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:47 AM
I love it but I'm partial to red :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I like it

ashleigh24
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:04 AM
I really like it :-) you look great!!! So sorry for your loss :-( hugs you are a very strong woman!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)