Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how much, how much....

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:37 AM
  • 43 Replies

ball park figure how much did you spend total on youre wedding? and if you had a chance to do it again would it be at the same amount or would ur budget change?

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marinesweetie
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:44 AM
2500$. We have an awesome family who knew we didnt have much of a budget and pulled alot of strings for us. The church we were at is one his aunt runs, we made all the food, we decorated ourselves. We had fun though. I wouldnt have changed it for the world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJsMommy92
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I only spent the money for the marriage lisence and buying the certificate. We got married at the court house to avoid hassle and going in to debt

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

annhart19
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:46 AM
$700 we had a small backyard wedding. I loved it! Wouldn't change a thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddiddlyumshis
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:47 AM
way too much. but we didnt pay for it, our parents did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:30 AM
$100
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM
$20,000+
ashleigh24
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM
I honestly don't know. I would think about $5000 though. My dad and step mom and my mil paid for everything. We ended up paying for half the rental of the place because his mom tried to but her check freaking bounced and after all was said and done needed to borrow money from us. We never got it back but we didn't count on it anyways. If I could do it all over again I would do it on the beach a lot more private (just close family and friends). I'm divorcing now and if I ever do get remarried (highly doubt it) it will be on the beach rain or shine. Ill get married in the dang rain if I have to. Make it even more special ;-) lol I was so young and scared the first time to voice my opinion because I wasn't paying for it so I felt bad. Next time I pay for my own for sure.
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Not much all. I had something small.
HisUsmcWifey
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:58 AM

nothing! we got married at the court house. We are planning on having a nice wedding once he's home from this deployment and I don't imagine we will spend a ton since he'll wear his blues and I've found amazing dresses for cheap. We both had BIG weddings the first time around and we agree that it's a waste to spend that much on something like that.

Rain2Rinse
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I don't know...

And since I hate being the center of attention I probably won't do it again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)