Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who was in the delivery room when you gave birth?

Posted by   + Show Post
Who was In the delivery room when you were giving birth?
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
HKing01
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I had c-sections with all 3 so it was just DH.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
finlyhappy65

DS - My ex

DD - My ex and my best friend Darla (who drove 8 hours to be there)

LuckyNLoved

For my daughter I had quite a crowd. I had DH(then DF), my mom, DH's sister, my grandma, my daughter's god mother and one of my friends, as well as staff. The reason that many were there was because I had been progressing really slowly all day and they were there keeping me company and all of a sudden in 30 minutes I went from 7 to complete.

With my son, I was induced at 7:30 am. My daughter came to hospital to be picked up by my parents. Because everything went very quickly with him, my family didn't even leave the hospital. I had DH, my doula, my mother, and staff there. My ob/gyn barely had time to get there. One of the nurses actually held her hair back because she didn't have time to put it back, lol.

KayelynnsMama
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:01 PM

DH, my mom, my grandma, and DH's grandma. :( I was so mad. DH's grandma was not supposed to be in there. We told her that they hospital would only allow 3 people. She went behind our backs and asked the doctor and they let her in. I was pissed, but I was about to push and didn't want to waste the energy. This time, everyone, including the doctor's, will know who is allowed in the room.

HunternChase
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Just my husband all 3 times because I had 3 c-swctions
Kaylahk
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Staff and my mom. My dad and bf were outside so they knew somewhat what was going on but out of sight
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM

My husband and the midwives.  

The doctor came in at the last minute with my first because she was in distress.

alexislovesjr
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:17 PM

DH with baby #1 (c-section after 24 hours of labor)

and baby #2 no one I was alone because of complications with c-section

Baby #3 is on the way and of course it will just be DH again

sjenkins8208
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:18 PM
My OB, two nurses, and my dh. My mom was at both of my sisters births. That's three grandkids she " helped" bring into the world. Lol I'm too unemotional in uncomfortable situations. It was my first birth and I really just needed a calm environment. If there were going to be tears or shouting it was going to be from me!
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM
My hubby and my mom till I was about to push and I went paycho and kicked her out
My middle my mom and hubby.
Third was just me. I had an emergency csection and brought in by ems. My husband had to drop my kids off with my dad before come to the hospital. I had her 15 mins after coming into the hospital. My husband walked in as I was being swen up. My anesgologist(sp) was awesome and told me everything happening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN