Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would your DH ever....

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 246 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok this is my first thread, But my DH insisted I should ask you Ladies.
We got freezing rain today while kids were at school and DH was at work. I asked DH to do me a HUGE favor. He stopped at the store on his way home (in uniform I must add) and bought me Tampons! Lol he knows I hate driving when it snows/ices and all I had was his truck which is Not 4-wheel drive. I wanted to be sure id make it through the night. He scored major points!
So Ladies, would he go buy Tampons/Pads for you if you asked? He was patting himself on the back and wants to know how many men would do that for their ladies in need!
Yes, I know some women use diva cups and those types, but if you ladies needed has he/would he?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rbailey2414
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

oh course he would!! No biggie for him. he would just take pics at the store for me so he knew which one to get so he didnt get the wrong kind lol. Hubby has no issues with that.

maria1613
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM
2 moms liked this
He would. Buy I would rather he doesn't. He always gets the smallest pack of the wrong kind
But he gets points for trying
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Yes. He has many times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmjdj
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Yep...he's bought them for his daughter for years. Not like anyone thinks he's using them. Lol
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Lol he would. One day I was close of running out of pads and told him when we went out I would pick some up. He was like hey I'll go get some now. I was somewhat surprised that he offered and was like you dont mind he was like why should I. Lol that bought a smile to face.
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh my lord ^_^ My sexy ass polar bear of a man went to the store one time, he heard I was on my period. . . and he brought me back CHOCOLATE! Tampons, and of course Midol ^_^ Ohhhh I about died :D My man is hella sexy and this made me love him ten times more!  

CotterpinDoozer
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:47 PM

My DH does that frequently. He even knows the kind to buy lol.

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Yes, tampons, pads, midol, pamprin, chocolate, cookies, the whole shebang. LOL 

shjchica
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup! When I had DD in January I didn't like the hospital pads and I didn't pack enough of my own so he went to Target and bought me 2 huge bags of the pads I like (after he called me twice to make sure they were right) and panties too!

MJP76
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Yes has many many times

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)