Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok this is my first thread, But my DH insisted I should ask you Ladies.
We got freezing rain today while kids were at school and DH was at work. I asked DH to do me a HUGE favor. He stopped at the store on his way home (in uniform I must add) and bought me Tampons! Lol he knows I hate driving when it snows/ices and all I had was his truck which is Not 4-wheel drive. I wanted to be sure id make it through the night. He scored major points!
So Ladies, would he go buy Tampons/Pads for you if you asked? He was patting himself on the back and wants to know how many men would do that for their ladies in need!
Yes, I know some women use diva cups and those types, but if you ladies needed has he/would he?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Replies (241-246):
crazedwoman4
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Most def. Thats how you know you got a keeper when you can always know that no matter, what time, what day, what it is, they are there for you.

Echo5
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Oh yes. We were just talking about this recently.
Sweetla95
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:40 AM

All the time.. I just text him what I need and it's done... I am 35 an I have known my husband since I was 17, he is very giving and caring and has always looked out for me..So whatever I need is never a problem!

ZennMomma
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Oh yeah. He writes down what kind and off he goes, I usually get a pop or candy too ;) or oranges or whatever he thinks I need to munch on for grumpy times.

littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Quoting lillybug222:

Yes. He has many times.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
eesmommy
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Yep he does it all the time. :-) he is a keeper.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)