Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How many of you ladies believe you have found your soulmate/twinflame????

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:49 AM
  • 30 Replies

I AM CURIOUS TO FIND OUT HOW MANY  OTHER WOMEN  OUT THERE BELIEVE THEY HAVE FOUND THERE SOUL MATE OR THIER TWIN FLAME   AND IF YOU DO TELL ME A  LITTLE ABOUT YOUR STORY  FOR EXAMPLE.... HOW DID YOU MEET ?HOW DID YOU FEEL, DID YOU EVER HAVE A LONG SEPERATION AND AN  ODD  OR STRANGE REUNITEING,          ,WAS IT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ,  CAN YOU FEEL THEM WHEN THERE AWAY?  DO YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOU CAN READ THEIR MIND?  DO YOU LOOK INTO THERE  EYES  AND  FEEL AS THOUGH   THIS IS THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE ,? DO YOU BELIEVE HE OR SHE ..IS YOUR OTHER HALF ?  I am just wonderin  .....

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:51 AM
3 moms liked this

My DH is my ONE & Only...together 30 yrs, Married 28......Happily-Ever-After

brannew
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Let's just say that I believe that we are each other's redemption in the eternal scheme of things. 

elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh is my soulmate. he is my other half. I couldnt imagine life without him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amberstars
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I have.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I do! :-)
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I believe he definitely is my other half..
Tyger88
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubby & I have been best freinds since we were 10 yrs old, unseparable until he went in the navy. I just thought he was my "freind", & never really knew he Loved me "Forever" as he puts it. so when he was gone, I was mad that he left me. ( Small town ) after 2 years I got married . He got out & I fixed him up with my freind. ( she told me he loved me ) they got married. I moved to another state & they moved also to another states Far from us. We lost contact for about 30 years. My freind ( his wife) died the same time that I was going thru a divorce. He was Best freinds w/ my brothers & my Brother asked me to Stop & visit him (hubby) before I started traveling around the world..I traveled across the US to visit him & was suppose to stay a week & I Never left. We talked & Re-connected again as Best freinds  first then dating & his kids suggested to their father to marry me. Here we are now Next month will be our 1 year anniversary..Most our freinds think it was faith & meant to be...just the timing wasn't right when we were youngr (18 & 19).to be together. He knows EVERYTHING about me , & I know him..:) I Totally believe in Soulmates & It was meant to be for us. Just god's way of making the time right..:) We have History & a Future together.. Btw, His first wife was awsome great woman. If Only his grown son would grow up & out soon..life would be perfect for me. LOL

Army-Wife0128
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Right here i know i did. My DH and i met on fb. From the very first day we started talking we both knew we were meant for each other. There was an instant connection between us and we knew that one day we were getting married. He was a recruiter out of New Jersey and still is and at the time i lived in Illinois, so we would webcam every single night and text all day everyday! It felt like if we knew each other for many year and it was love at first sight. Our very first conversation lasyed about 6 hours. We talked about everything and anything. Two months later he came to visit me and we spent 2 weeks together, 3 months later I left Illinois and moved to Jersey with him, and 3 months after that we were married. We love each other dearly and i think anyone that comes across us is able to see that. He is my everything and we are very happy that we found eachother.

Quoting vebsbaybe:

I AM CURIOUS TO FIND OUT HOW MANY  OTHER WOMEN  OUT THERE BELIEVE THEY HAVE FOUND THERE SOUL MATE OR THIER TWIN FLAME   AND IF YOU DO TELL ME A  LITTLE ABOUT YOUR STORY  FOR EXAMPLE.... HOW DID YOU MEET ?HOW DID YOU FEEL, DID YOU EVER HAVE A LONG SEPERATION AND AN  ODD  OR STRANGE REUNITEING,          ,WAS IT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ,  CAN YOU FEEL THEM WHEN THERE AWAY?  DO YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOU CAN READ THEIR MIND?  DO YOU LOOK INTO THERE  EYES  AND  FEEL AS THOUGH   THIS IS THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE ,? DO YOU BELIEVE HE OR SHE ..IS YOUR OTHER HALF ?  I am just wonderin  .....

Army-Wife0128
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:58 AM
Oh and i forgot to mention that 3 months after getting married we had our first baby together...funny thing was that he told his family before meeting me that he was NEVER having kids lol. He now says he is a father because he found the right woman to have kids with.
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:26 AM
2 moms liked this
My husband was there the day i was born. He was the boy next door. He protected me my whole life and took care of me. When i was old enough to date he asked me out. I was 16, at 22 we got married and still passionate at 40. We understand each other so completely that disagreements are rare. We are best friends and always have been.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN