Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How many of you ladies believe you have found your soulmate/twinflame????

Posted by   + Show Post

I AM CURIOUS TO FIND OUT HOW MANY  OTHER WOMEN  OUT THERE BELIEVE THEY HAVE FOUND THERE SOUL MATE OR THIER TWIN FLAME   AND IF YOU DO TELL ME A  LITTLE ABOUT YOUR STORY  FOR EXAMPLE.... HOW DID YOU MEET ?HOW DID YOU FEEL, DID YOU EVER HAVE A LONG SEPERATION AND AN  ODD  OR STRANGE REUNITEING,          ,WAS IT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ,  CAN YOU FEEL THEM WHEN THERE AWAY?  DO YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOU CAN READ THEIR MIND?  DO YOU LOOK INTO THERE  EYES  AND  FEEL AS THOUGH   THIS IS THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE ,? DO YOU BELIEVE HE OR SHE ..IS YOUR OTHER HALF ?  I am just wonderin  .....

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been married almost 25 years, if he weren't my soulmate, it would never have lasted this long.

I met him in England while I was visiting family, he was my cousin's best friend.   We were separated for 10 months because we lived in differentcountries.  It wasn't love at first site but it was close lol. 

I do feel like I can read his mind and it was definitely meant to be.

CrystalPystol
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this

My DF is my soulmate and better half. I don't want to be with anyone else. We met on Yahoo in the summer of 2006, (lived in the same town and had a mutual friend). I knew the moment I met him there was something special about him even as young as we were. I was 22 and he was 21. I knew that he saw me for me and not for my wheelchair and that has always meant something to me. We have been together almost 7 years and will be getting married next spring. I cannot wait! :)

vebsbaybe
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I BELIEVE  that is  what is called true love and i understand how that feels my so was my first boyfriend i was eight  hewas eight  he is the first boy that ever tried to kiss me  we used to play house in his fort  i used to make him rubarb dinners   once he went out and mowed lawns all day and went to a yard sale and bought me a coffee can full of costume jewelry    and then i moved away and twenty years later we were finding each other and now we have an eight year old boy  he is my best friend  my soulmate  we can feel eachother when were away its like   we have telepathy    its amazeing .... true love

AleaKat
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Don't believe in the stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ginnygurl97
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM
That's so awesome. You sound like my parents :-)

Quoting Amybelle:

My DH is my ONE & Only...together 30 yrs, Married 28......Happily-Ever-After

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM
It took me 46 years to find it, but yep dh is my soul mate, my fairytale ending...
Gmgej
by Michele on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:05 AM

I met mine spent 3 years with him, and foolishly pushed him away. It was magnetic the moment I saw him and he felt the same. We fit, we completed each other. I have only felt like this one time, and letting it go is the worst thing you can do. I still miss him 20some years later.

Ginnygurl97
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I definitely believe I have found mine! It's a really funny story actually. My marriage of 8 yrs was falling apart. Most likely because we were only 19 when we married, and my sis wanted to take me out. She took me to her work. Which is a strip club lol. So I got dragged there and was utterly miserable :-/. Well DFs brother used to go in there a bit and he had dragged DF out as well that night. Back story on DF: youngest of five boys, parents split when he was in junior high and they moved on w grandparents. His mom found a new house around the time he was getting into his third year of college, but he stayed w his grandmother to take care of her( she had cancer and her husband had recently died unexpectedly) so for 4 years he put school aside and worked full time to help her financially, health wise, and taking care of the house as well. He had never had a serious gf after watching his parents fight and their split. He'd only been on a few dates and when I met him at 27 yrs old, he was still a virgin. So anyway, he looked as miserable as I was. We were briefly introduced and went separate ways. A little while later I went outside to have a smoke, and guess who I see. In 30 seconds if talking to him and looking in his eyes I didn't think of my husband for one moment. All I could think about was DF. For the next year he was always on my mind, after I was finally divorced I wanted to find him. But I didn't know how. Sis didn't know his brother outside of the club. All I knew was he was a mechanic. About 6 months after that my wish came true :-). In a veterinary technician and work at a fairly small practice. He walks in one day w his dog. I try not to flip out and just pulled the don't I know you??? Card. We swapped info and went out a few days later. Our first date was amazing! We went for a motorcycle ride and to grab a nite to eat. We sat there and talked for almost 6 hrs, and closed the place down. It's been pure magic since then. I know what true love w a partner is now. And what it means to be happy :-) when I was pregnant w our son he told me he had a strange gut feeling that I would be the mother of his child/ren. I had also knew we would wind up together, no matter how long it took. He also came clean that he had taken his dog to over 20 different vets trying to find the one I worked for lol. I think that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard! :-). Our feelings for each other are completely identical. I can't believe I found this perfect man! He also loves my older son like his own. I thank god for him everyday and could not imagine life w out him. Sorry I kinda ranted on there. Can't help it talking about my hunny. Plus I think how we met is kind of funny and unusual lol. :-)
Mya62412
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:54 AM
My dh isn't my twin flame nor my soul mate. I met my twin flame but I couldn't be with him due to I was already getting married to my dh.
MsTessie
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Yes DH is my soulmate.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)