Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Date Nights In

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

How often do you have date nights at home? What are some of your favorite date night in activities?

When was your last date night in? What did you do?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MDWife12
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Once a week, we are actually having one tonight. I love cuddling up on the couch to funny movie :) tonight we are having omlets and then watching whatever movie my husband grabs from redbox......we might just end up with fatal attractions though bc its an awesome show!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:26 PM

We usually have a date night in at least once a week - sometimes more.

Our most common date night in is to snuggle up on the couch with a glass of wine and a good movie. But some of our other favorite activities include playing video and/or board games, late candlelit dinner, baking, or just talking - we have a few different topics we like to cycle through.

I don't remember exactly when our last date night in was, except that it was sometime last week. We stayed up playing video games together! :)

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:22 PM
We don't have as many as would like because my BIL lives with us. When he is fine for the night we take full advantage of it and cook a dinner together, light some candles and drink a bottle of red wine. We usually talk, watch sports or rent a movie! I love at home dates :)
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Mostly in the summer. We llike to eat on the patio after the kids go to bed. Listen to music, have some drinks and just hang out and talk. 

Zazayam
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:12 PM

We have in-home date nights once a week, we watch a movie or play a game together, or order something for dinner and have a little picnic in my garden, and have long "actual" conversations.

2lilmamas
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Every sunday. We make or order food. Have a nice bottle of something. We watch a movie, sports and we just kick back
pookie4907
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:07 AM
We used to do one once a week. After the kids went to bed we'd cook dinner together (kids would get to have one of their favorite meals at the normal time), then eat with no distractions, then talk or watch a movie or something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)