When you first found out you were pregnant : What did you do? How did you tell your husband??How did he respond??
HOLY WOW! I would be too!! :D
Quoting CameronsMommy23:I found out at like 5 am and woke him up! I was ecstatic and he was happy but half awake. We found out 3 wks later that we were having twins. He was shocked!!! Lol
He was waiting with me. We just smiled and hugged eachother. He was so happy
When I had my son I wasn't married. I only dated the guy for 2/3 months before I became pregnant... We were pushed into getting married BY his mother... ANd now we are divorced... But I am engaged now and am getting married IN 74 DAYS!!! This time, no pressure or anything. Excited. And when we become pregnant, he'd be really happy. :)
First one, I giggled like an idiot. I went into the bedroom to wake him and tell him, but couldn't because I was giggling so hard. He figured it out. It was a very happy reaction. We had been trying for nine months.
Second one, it was late afternoon. I planned to test in the morning, but couldn't because I was dreading another negative--we'd been trying for almost two years. I was laughing and crying. He was on the porch with our older son and I just nodded. He cried.
What did you do? I was in shock both times, first took us a year to concieve, second I was told by 3drs I couldn't have anymore so she was a huge surprise.How did you tell your husband?? The first one I took the test in to him, I was speechless. The second I put a Big Sis tshirt on our oldest dd (4 at the time).How did he respond?? The first one he said, "really--I was right!" The second I had to have dd1 go show him her new shirt twice. Then I had to ask if he looked at her shirt. His response, "oh, wait, really?" I said, "yeah" he responded, "guess we proved those drs wrong!"
1. I took a test at work (me and my coworkers were like family) when i saw the plus sign my stomach dropped and i had butterflies like crazy. not because i was scared but because i was 1)nervous to tell my parents (I was 17) and 2) strated wondering how good of a mom I was gonna be. this was planned by me and my fiance :)
2. I called him to come to my work (wasn't unusual) all my coworkers were sitting around me, they already knew, and before i could say they all did lol. Kinda funny but sad.
3. he got a big smile on his face and picked me up and kissed me :)
1. (we're married now, lol) I took a test at my work place again. I was more nervous this time, not sure why though.
2. My husband just started a new job where is was gone to another state all week and home on weekends. It was if first week there and when I picked him up from the meeting place, my plan was to wait till we got our little one to bed then I'd tell him. But on the way home, he looks at me and says "well, are you pregnant yet?" lol it was so funny but ruined what I had planned. Oh well :)
3. He said "I knew it" and squeezed my leg, since he was driving and couldn't give me a hug or kiss. ♥
I was in awe, I told him over the phone, his exact words were "kick ass"
My husband was with me every time I found out.
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.