Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want more children?

Posted by   + Show Post

pregnant bellybusy mom

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Replies (151-160):
elijahXmom
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM
LOL a hysterectomy

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting elijahXmom:

I am at the point of wanting one.

Quoting earthangel1967:

No! We are very happy with the 5 we have (3girls 2 boys) now almost 18-25. I had a hysterectomy 5 yrs ago.

A baby or a hysterectomy?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM
That's how I feel. Dd will be 7 soon and I really want one more but I'm afraid of starting all over again. Plus we had two miscarriages so getting pregnant is not easy for us.

It's nice to be able to just get up and go right now but I do really want her to have a sibling... Sigh so yeah lol I'm torn.

Quoting IQuitCounting:

I'm torn.  We initially only wanted one... but the older our son gets, he's four now, the more we're considering another.  Although the deck is stacked in favor of just the one, lol.  We just haven't shut the door on the possibility of one more yet...

LeighAnn_27
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Oh i see! I understand that? My periods are weird too gurl.

Quoting RheaF:

My Doctor wanted me to wait until my HCG level was back to 0. That didn't happen until about 3 weeks ago. Since then I have been bleeding off and on, like for two hours then it stops for a day. It has been insanely frustrating. However, for the past two days I have been bleeding, and now I have craps to go along with it. So i am praying this is my period! After 3 weks of random bleeding and cramps. Mood swings, hot flashes, and insomnia, I am ready for this part to be done, and for us to be able to TTC.

Quoting LeighAnn_27:

Why wait until your period comes back?

Quoting RheaF:

We both do. I had a miscarriage in January and am still waiting for my period to return before we can try.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:54 PM

no

Vertical15
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I have all three boys so I would love to try for a girl.  Don't get me wrong.  If we had five boys I would be just fine but seeing so many girlie things makes me just want to have a chance to dress her up and such-you know?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

What do have now,all girls or boys?

Quoting Vertical15:

Yes but still not sure when and it may not happen.  We do have three already.  I always wanted five!

KristenFowles
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I did..

and then I had my 3rd and suffered awful PPP..  So I had my tubes tied.  Kind of sad......

BUT, I have THREE.  I'm quite lucky, and have no right to complain I suppose.

Alexismommyoo9
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Nope. I am content with two.
LeighAnn_27
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Yes i want more?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

pregnant bellybusy mom

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:56 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSS i only have 6. i would have wanted at least 4 more, maybe 6 more, but im too old. but OH yeah, i wouldn't stop if i didn't have to!

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Yes! We are ttc #3 :) we always said 4 would be our limit but of course we have to get to 3 first & see how it goes lol! We don't feel done yet. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)