Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CLICK HERE to join us In the Bedroom!

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Join us on In the Bedroom for advice and support on all things sex related. :)

sexy

**ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!**

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StellaKing
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol! You know, I used to write an advice column for a popular magazine on bedroom topics! So I'm totally your girl for this Steph!

chychy841
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
what shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul in hell?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momsluvAP
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to sell sex toys...fire away. this should be fun!!

romangio12
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this
This sounds like a super exciting group. I'm always looking for fun ways to spice things up and am having a few issues lately. Yay! So excited
momsluvAP
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:09 PM
3 moms liked this

Here's a quicky (hehehe)...

Do you ladies know that men loves to hear all the freaky things you would like for him to do to you??? Keep in mind they're NOT mind readers. You'll be surprised but they enjoy little things like that ;) and you will too. This is a sure way to spice things up a lil...if you know what I mean

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

by Head Admin on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Definitely come by In the Bedroom and share that insight there, too.

Here's the link:

Quoting momsluvAP:

Do you ladies know that men loves to hear all the freaky things you would like for him to do to you??? Keep in mind they're NOT mind readers. You'll be surprised but they enjoy little things like that ;) and you will too. This is a sure way to spice things up a lil...if you know what I mean

momsluvAP
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I'm new to this...only know how to reply but not how to post...sorry

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Definitely come by In the Bedroom and share that insight there, too.

Here's the link:

Quoting momsluvAP:

LillyMill
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I sometimes have sick fantasies that would not admit to anyone. They are so perverded. I was so embarrest because ladies are not suppose to have fanties like the ones i had. Even though in real life i wouldnt dare dream of anything like it. Ok, when i was a teenager i had fantasies about the male teacher. Even though, never would have!!! So i tell him in his ear when we were doing it and his eyes widened..He liked it. It was sick and i had never told anyone that before. There are other things i whispered to him and his eyes widen everytime...lol

Lmm91986
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:17 AM

My husband wants me to give hi head and I see it as degrading when I think about it. I've done it a few times,mbut very rarely enjoy doing it because of how I view it. What can I do to change that so I can please him and enjoy it? 

ilovemyrileybug
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Instead of seeing it as degrading you should feel powerful. He is at your mercy, you are in control. I for one always get off at making my hubby get off. Like slapping myself on the back for a job well done, I'm proud. By the way, do you find it degrading on his behalf when he goes down on you?

Quoting Lmm91986:

My husband wants me to give hi head and I see it as degrading when I think about it. I've done it a few times,mbut very rarely enjoy doing it because of how I view it. What can I do to change that so I can please him and enjoy it? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)