Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Last Date ? When?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:44 AM
  • 49 Replies
So ladies , when was your last date?
Do you have dates often?
Where did he take you? (:

Yesterday was our last date we went to The Meatball Spot YUMMMM ! walked around Town Square. Window Shopped and ended the night at The Coffee Bean House.

We have Date Night about 1x-2x a week (:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Dh and I spent valentine's day in, but since dd was at SIL's we were actually able to enjoy ourselves lol. before that we went to the movies a few weeks ago for our anniversary.

TXbornmama
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Couple of weeks ago
Mrs.Pedro
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:53 AM
November 2009 right before I had DS1.
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:54 AM
Back in August we went to a NASCAR race with bil and his wife. Last date just the 2 of us was in June. We went to church, had lunch at Chili's and then cuddled at home for a couple hours before picking up ds
canog08
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:05 AM

hubby and i TRY to do it every other saturday. my mom offers to baby sit our son every weekend and keeps him over night. this last saturday we watched Identity thief and went out to dinner and a couple of dinks!

NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:20 AM
The kids are so busy and he is switching jobs so we don't have a ton of time to date but we make time once a week. This week we went to breakfast Saturday morning. It's all we had time for. It was still really nice.
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Last date was this weekend I invited him out to dinner. It was his birthday.
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Last time was our anniversary on 1/25. Kids slept at moms. The next one will be for my birthday in April 

SP_Mama
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Our last date (dinner and a movie) was over a year ago.  Our last overnight date was over 2 yrs. ago, but we'll be having one this weekend (YAY!!!) barring any complications with my in-laws who will be babysitting DS and DH's ex who is supposed to have SS this weekend.

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Our last date was on Valentine's Day he took me to a new chinese resturaunt called Happy Hibachi's :) it is so good wish I had the money to go eat there this after noon lol. Then we went to the movies & watched Hansel & Gretel it was an awesome movie. We are supposed to go out this weekend <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)