Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you have problems in your relationship who do you tell?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:46 AM
  • 91 Replies
When your having issues in your relationship do you talk to someone? Who do you talk to ? Or do you keep it to yourself
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RyansMom6204
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:48 AM
I talk to close friends of mine about it or just keep it myself. It truly depends on how I feel and my emotional level.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:49 AM
4 moms liked this
My husband. He and I are the only people who can fix whatever problems arise. I would never allow anybody else into our marriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mya62412
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:51 AM
My mom or sisters.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Each other, close friends.
momof2.5girls
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:53 AM
I talk to my mom and my husband.
amberstars
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Nobody.  I see that as a private matter between husband and wife.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

Dragon Eyes

briebaby123
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Depends. 
DH and I are usually really good and telling each other when we have a problem.

But if he's really bugging me, I go to my best friend first or during, and if it's REALLY bad I go to our parents.
A few weeks ago, hubby just came out and said that having a new baby was too much for him, and he's thinking about leaving...I FREAKED. He's over it now and said it was stupid (WELL YEA). 

PrincessButton
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Most of the time I like to keep it between SO and I but there are times I know that my issues are unwarrented so talking it over with my best friend usually gives me a level head without having to drag the stress of every little emotion outburst into SO's and my relationship. It's just about knowing the difference between  a real problem and just being a hormonal woman (which I tend to be).

TableforSeven
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:02 AM

If I have a problem with DH....I talk to DH about it.  No one else can actually help solve anything....he and I are the ones that need to work things out.

MamaScho88
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I talk to my husband first. I have to make sure that he knows there is a problem and give him a chance to fix it first. If it's a minor issue I usally talk to my best friend about it, not really for advice, but just to get it off my chest. Major issues I talk about with my MIL, we are very close and sometimes she has really good advice. But most of the time my husband and I are able to work things out in our own way, without anyones advice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)