Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Keeping Lust Alive - How do you keep the spark?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
  • 22 Replies

What tricks do you have for keeping the spark in your marriage?

sexy

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutbee
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
We have quite a few jokes that started in the very early stages of our relationship. We play on those a lot and are always making up silly, goofy things to laugh about at home. The laughing really helps us to stay happy!
I'll snatch his shirt post shower and he'll chase me around the house for it. By time it's over, we're tangled up, breathless and laughing, which, leads into a very satisfied couple! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ALolies
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM

We work together so we have time to tease all day. We also do random niceties all the time.

Mom2wife1
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:07 PM

My husband and I buy sexy little outfits at VS for me to wear. I workout all the time to keep my body super sexy. I leave love notes for him everyday with his lunch and send him sexy pictures of me. 

littlemrsd
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

We have lost it, but I'm excited to see where this post goes! 

BKozICan
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Date night every week. We have a huge comforter on the couch and spend every Wednesday night cuddle and watch dvr'ed NCIS--ends up in livingroom sex. When he travels, we do the best we can to skype for half an hour each night after the kids are in bed. Must be working, he always comes home from trips and jumps me. ;-)

MayMommy07
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Days off during the day and DD is at school...snuggle,touch and adult fun. Shower together...and head to the bedroom
mommy2zayden
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Same with my relationship Glad we are not the only ones. We are always constantly making inside jokes and memories. Laughter makes us so strong. Always crying from so much laughter and I love it

Quoting peanutbee:

We have quite a few jokes that started in the very early stages of our relationship. We play on those a lot and are always making up silly, goofy things to laugh about at home. The laughing really helps us to stay happy!

I'll snatch his shirt post shower and he'll chase me around the house for it. By time it's over, we're tangled up, breathless and laughing, which, leads into a very satisfied couple! :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Flirting lots of it . ;-)
Kathy-PSPR
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Kissing, very passionate kissing & talking. We lost it for a while, now that spark has erupted to a full on explosion! After 21 years it is pretty amazing.

Avschick
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Weekly date night... I tease my husband too, walk by and rub against him but make it seem an accident... Reach for something and arch a certain way.... Wear his fave colour bra with his dress shirt.... Tease him like u used to....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN