Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Keeping Lust Alive - How do you keep the spark?

Posted by   + Show Post

What tricks do you have for keeping the spark in your marriage?

sexy

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
Avschick
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:51 AM

They say women hit their sexual peak in late 20's through our 30's... So maybe that's why our men are still very much interested when we flirt and tease...

2lilmamas
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:32 AM
I try to be sponatanious at all times. Surprise me with a candle light dinner.. Or sometimes I take him out. Im very affectionate I hug and kiss him. I think always try to make him feel appreciated.
MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:02 AM

We do date nights every week (without leaving the home), we strive for at least an hour of quality time every single day, and we keep things different. Even the most fun things can get boring if you don't switch it up every now and then.

countrymomma81
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

We flirt heavily. Well I do. He just blushes. I'm quite the perv, really. And when we go somewhere by ourselves sometimes we pretend to "pick one another up", and then we go through the process of getting to know one another. Then we go home together and continue the night. 

littlemrsd
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:23 AM

We have been married almost 2 years & we have lost it, we have not had sex in 3 months. It's depressing. 

ozzyswifey
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Dress up lol I'm really into cosplay and he loves it especially since he is a geek lol toys secret love notes naughty texts

Freela
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Flirting, joking around, keeping the lines of communication open. I feel like the time when the spark suffers is when we don't make an effort to connect, so we make sure we always make the effort, even in a little way.

my4loves4
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:47 PM

We've been struggiling with this lately, so acually just last night we made a "date night can" (found the idea on pintrest) we both wrote little things to do together on paper hearts and threw them in the can, and decided at least once a week (more if we have time and energy) to pull one out. Just making the can together was fun, we drank wine and laughed, so hopefully we'll have as much fun accually using it! Plus tommarow we're having our first date night without kids for the first time in almost a year!!! so excited :)

want10more
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:55 AM

dr phil be damned. the sezziest thing i can call my hubby is daddy. nuttin sezzier than a real daddy. n he calls me mommy too. n we don't go out apart. the only reason i wanna go out is to have fun w/ HIM. i do NOT need a girl's night out. i need a HUBBY'S night out, w/ benefits. then we come home early to put babies to bed. those babies are the spark, we made them 2gether, outta love... and yup we fucked like ugly monkey pig dogs to get em. so kids ARE sezzy. and when we gotta lotta baby boys piling on us in the morning, we get to smile at each other and go.... wow, lookit what boooooful babies we made. there is NOTHING in the whole wide world that is sezzier than that.

briebaby123
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I sleep in my underwear, and make sure to parade around in one of his favorite pairs now and again (he loves my butt) 

We also laugh and tease all the time, which leads to kissing. I love kissing. :] 

And there may be the occasional, "Whoopsey!" hand slip down the pants. LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN