Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How often do you and your DH/SOtalk during the day?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM
  • 42 Replies
Do you feel like when your away from each other you should check in more than once.

What about when your out doing seperate activities, do you feel the need to check in, if he doesnt call you do you feel like he's hiding something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lastilkey
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Very little.  But we do email from time to time.

Zazayam
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM

We only really check in while we're out if plans change and we're going to be later then we thought, or if I stop at a store or something I'll call to see if he wants anything.

I never feel like he's hiding anything, he's never given me a reason to worry.

macs4
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I talked to my dh at least twice a day. He will call on his lunch break and when he is on his way home from work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:55 PM

We never feel like we have to "check in"! Unless its just out of respect?! "Hey just saying hi"! etc. If he is working,he is working. We talk usually in the morn he calls to see how I am doing! He comes home from lunch if he can. If we are sperate doing something I don't feel he is hiding anything if he doesn't call! And he feels the same way! We'll text if we are apart we miss each other!

thenameshailie
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM

If he is at work we will text to say hi and whats for dinner ect. But if either of us is out with friends, I will not contact him at all unless I have to and I usually keep my phone in my purse and don't even check it if I am out without him. I trust him completely, if he doesn't answer a call I get irritated because I need something and cant get ahold of him, not because he wont answer.  And I don't feel as though he checks up on me either.

MrsLuciano02
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM

When I am at work I will always call on my lunch to see what he is up to and if he has had anything to eat (he doesn't eat if he so into something), when I am out with my family doing something I will call him maybe twice and then once to let him know I am on my way home.

When I was with my ex bf he made me call him every 2 hours to check in even if I was at work. (he was very controlling)

jennyd25
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Well he works Monday-Friday and I work Saturday n Sunday so we txt all day not because we check in but cuz we like to talk all day then when he comes home we spend time together weekends while am at work hs workable on his car audio hobby nut we still txt.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM

My husband is usually gone for a long time for work so we talk as much as we can throughout the day.

xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM

We will talk through facebook throughout the day but just to chat. Not to check up. 

gonecrazi
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM

When dh is at work he calls twice a day and tries to come home for lunch. I enjoy hearing from him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)