Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What kind of teen were you?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 79 Replies
What kind of teen were you? Were rebellious, living on the edge, shy, obidient, good kid etc?
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gmgej
by Michele on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Wild child.

thenameshailie
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Super rebellious, but always a nice person

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Misunderstood..  (aren't all teens though - haha).  Rebellious.  I had a lot of issues and I had this "invincibility complex".  I did a lot of things I regret.  Oddly enough I was very shy and I tried to do the right thing.  I just had issues.  They worked themselves out thank God LOL.

amberbamber0213
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Straight A Student, cheerleader, grad with honors and scholarships, never got in trouble, had lots of friends and putting those scholarships in good use now and i did it all while having a baby in my junior year of high school, and with a partime job. 

LizzieAnnesMom
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:19 AM
3 moms liked this
The nerd who got along with everyone and stayed out of major trouble.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I am the main reason why I never wanted any daughters. Thank heavens I got my 2 boys then got my tubes tied quickly.

I was mean, sassy and horrible to my parents. I did average in high school. I had very few friends. I always felt very lonely. I was everything I didn't want my children to be.

hollydaze1974
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Good kid mostly. I skipped school one time w/o getting caught because not teacher would EVER think I'd do such a thing !

And I came home by curfew, but left again(yeah a boy) and that was THE ONE NIGHT that my dad happen to check to see if my car was there. I was 17 and almost through with my senior year. Boy, did I get a lecture! But my , uh, lie was so good I didn't get keys taken or anything.

For the most part, I was a good girl....it was just towards the end that I started stepping out of set boundaries.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I wore a black leather motorcycle jacket, smoked Marlboro reds, dated older guys and got beer for everyone I went to school with. I bought the keg for our senior homecoming party. In fact, I ended up needing 2 because we drank the 1st one the night before while working on the float. 

pittymama
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM

wild child, did my own thing, promiscuous at it's finest :)

mommyto3bees
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM

rebellious living on the edge! naughty!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN