Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost our spark

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 19 Replies
So me and hubby aren't like we used to be. At least I feel as though we've lost our spark. Any ideas on how to re-ignite the flame? I'm open to all suggestions so please give me any idea that pops into mind!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zazayam
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Take turns giving each other massages. Tonight's my night, tomorrow's yours. Usually leads to something around here ;)

alaskadreams
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Date night!  and make it like when you were young.  Have him come pick you up at the door etc. 

Write love letters and hide them in places he'll find.

Spend time not talking but expressing feelings and thoughts through looks and touching (not necessarily sexual touching)- It can be very intense!

hope those help

Dilara
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM
As much as I would love that! He'd find a way to get his in everyday! He loves being rubbe and he doesn't even really say anything other then 'rub!' Like a little kid it's funny but then again not for me since I'm always rubbing

Quoting Zazayam:

Take turns giving each other massages. Tonight's my night, tomorrow's yours. Usually leads to something around here ;)

Dilara
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I will definitely try those at least the date night will have to wait until there is someone who isn't sick in ou house to watch her

Quoting alaskadreams:

Date night!  and make it like when you were young.  Have him come pick you up at the door etc. 

Spend time not talking but expressing feelings and thoughts through looks and touching (not necessarily sexual touching)- It can be very intense!

hope those help

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I will have to try these also

Quoting alaskadreams:

hope those help

starh28momof2
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

once a week game night...once your baby is down for the night, you and your hubby can play games and have fun just the two of you :) games: play station, wii, card games, x-box or board games. when you just relax and have innocent fun you would be surprised what it does for your relationship

Dilara
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah that might just do the trick we haven't had much us time lately

Quoting starh28momof2:

once a week game night...once your baby is down for the night, you and your hubby can play games and have fun just the two of you :) games: play station, wii, card games, x-box or board games. when you just relax and have innocent fun you would be surprised what it does for your relationship

starh28momof2
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:51 PM

it works for my sister-in-law and her husband and they have 6 kids! lol

Dilara
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I can see it working out nicely! Ill let you know how it goes ;) thanks a lot!

Quoting starh28momof2:

it works for my sister-in-law and her husband and they have 6 kids! lol

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Pick a new hobby together. It try that 100 days of sex!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)