Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my heart is breaking

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 17 Replies
I love my hubby. I cant change him.... I eccept him for who he is...the good and bad of him. My heart is breaking cause he doesn't communicate with me and cause he is a double standard type of guy
And sarcastic. He gives me those three things daily. I have told him that those three things hurt me. He doesnt change for the better. I dont know what to say nor do any more i just cry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charley31
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Hugs to you! Im kinda going thro same thing. Im at a cross road myself. Essy for anyone to say eat it or leave. Im doing marriage counseling for the first time myself next week. We have been together 12yrs. The last 2 have been soo hard. First ten minor bumps. Maybe try counseling. Ive tried yelling crying writing him a letter nothing has helped so counseling seems to be my last stop. Good luck to you.
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:13 PM
I'm sorry. Give it your all. If counseling doesn't work at least you know you went down fighting. Hugs :(
MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:14 PM

my husbands is honestly the same way but we get along most the time pretty well.

rayroe2
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:16 PM

....its hard. it gets better.

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Is that why you want a sister wife?
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM

How long has this been going on? Was he always this way? Did something happen to change him?

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Quoting shadow_lark:

Is that why you want a sister wife?

wondering the same thing?
kiermac1
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:41 PM
My husband is the same. We never communicate well at all. We start out talking, and it ends up us in a big fight. And I cry and he most the time doesn't care I'm sad. We've tried saying we would work on it but it never seems to work.. we always end up arguing. What we do is cool of. Let him walk away and u walk away from the issue for a little. Then when ur both calm, sit down and figure out why things got out of hand. That's what me and my husband do now... but you got to figure something out to communicate. Its one of the biggest parts of being with someone. Maybe ur both hard headed, or maybe on some things u both see things diffrently. You both need to try and understand eachothers side of the story. Good luck tho.
2lilmamas
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM
How long has this been going on?
Meena20
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Lol no thats not the reason why i told my hubby about getting a second wife. Any ways, this has been going on since shortly we got married. Been married for four years now. I want to go to marriage counceling but he doesnt want to.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)