Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Question of the day....

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:33 PM
  • 95 Replies

Tell me about your current relationship.  If your single tell me about being single.

Most of you know mine.  I am polyamorous and have a DH and an SO (another man).  My DH also has an SO (another woman) and we have been living this way for almost 5 yrs now.

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a really interesting lifestyle you've got. I am in what I call a "union" I am not legally married and never will be, but my honey and I both consider ourselves as being married, it bothers people, Im not sure why. 7 years now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dippydoomomof2
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I am married. Met on Myspace in 2008 and married in 2012.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM

thanks.  i don't know why some people don't get the committed but don't have paper so it isn't "legal" thing either.  My SO and i aren't legally married (polyamory is legal in our state but not polygamy lol) but i don't see us as any less married then DH and I. 

Quoting thenameshailie:

That's a really interesting lifestyle you've got. I am in what I call a "union" I am not legally married and never will be, but my honey and I both consider ourselves as being married, it bothers people, Im not sure why. 7 years now.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:56 PM

very awesome!  I haven't been on myspace in so long!  I use to be so addicted to it!

Quoting Dippydoomomof2:

I am married. Met on Myspace in 2008 and married in 2012.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Dippydoomomof2
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Me too! But I ended up deleting mine a few years back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
me-n-mygirls
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I am married. 12 yrs as of March 24!!
It is great :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

lol i just tried to log into my myspace and can't even remeber the log in lmfao.

Quoting Dippydoomomof2:

Me too! But I ended up deleting mine a few years back.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM

congrats and happy soon to be anniversary!  i wish you many more

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

I am married. 12 yrs as of March 24!!
It is great :)

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Met my husband Todd online dating (neither of us were looking for an exclusive serious relationship at that time nor believed in soulmates until we met eachother) From our first date on we've been exclusive, that was in 2003. Now we do believe in soulmates and we are absolutely bff's and spend as much time together as we possibly can.

We raised my 4 bio kids and his 1 bio daughter as OUR 5 KIDS together and they are all young adults independently on their own now, so we are newer empty nesters and live w/ our Oriental shorthair cat Cherish Bliss and our cockatiel bird medley who are our babies and beyond loved and beyond spoiled.

Besides eachother, our 5 young adult kids and our parents are our best friends we love to hang out with.

YVONNE

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM

what a wonderful story.  Sounds like you have an amazing life!! congrats!!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Met my husband Todd online dating (neither of us were looking for an exclusive serious relationship at that time nor believed in soulmates until we met eachother) From our first date on we've been exclusive, that was in 2003. Now we do believe in soulmates and we are absolutely bff's and spend as much time together as we possibly can.

We raised my 4 bio kids and his 1 bio daughter as OUR 5 KIDS together and they are all young adults independently on their own now, so we are newer empty nesters and live w/ our Oriental shorthair cat Cherish Bliss and our cockatiel bird medley who are our babies and beyond loved and beyond spoiled.

Besides eachother, our 5 young adult kids and our parents are our best friends we love to hang out with.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN