Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you ever been mad at your DH but just didn't want to be mad anymore, it wasn't worth it?

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 37 Replies

me and my husband got into an argument last night and i was mad at him, i wanted to be mad at him but theres was no point in being mad anymore, has anyone been able to let stuff go as easily like that?

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gina1109
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:57 AM
My "being mad at my husband for something really not necessary' time spand is like 5 minutes.... I don't see a point.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM

We both just tend move on when we fight.

NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Both my husband and I move on quickly.  I think its fine as long as you are both working on the situation.  Its not ok to be mad, have the situation continue and just hide the anger. 

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm usually mad at him for like 5 min and then we look at each other and start laughing. I'm not going to keep something small going, it's so not worth it.
Lorena
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:13 AM
We both move on quickly. I think the most we have been made at each other was like an hr.
Gmgej
by Michele on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Ha too many times to count. More often then not the relationship is way more important then the anger of the moment.

MomRocs1102
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Yes, i get mad then after a while im like really....its not that serious get over it and im cool again.  :)  that's growth

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

courtneyearley
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM

i try not to take it to far and just keep analyzing things in my head and just end up making it worse so thats where my husband comes in and says "just let it go, its not worth the fight"

Jennygurl09
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I get over stuff quick so yes.

grouchymama
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:25 AM

All the time. When I am upset about something I just get quiet and take some time to decide whether it's worth arguing about. 80% of the time I let it go. Being right about the little stuff doesn't have any great benefit usually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN