Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Hurting and angry!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM
  • 36 Replies
so my husband has been battling cancer for almost a year and I'm sooo mad at my slef because I feel like the doctors have made to many mistakes and I should have known better I'm angry that my husband is on the verge of death and there is nothing I can do! how the hell do I explain to my six year old daughter that her world, the only man she knows as daddy is leaving her how should I feel knowing that my two year old won't have any memeory of such a wonderful man! and why did God decide that at 25 I could handle losing one of the best things he could have given me! I just feel like I should have known better and I wish I could tuen back the clock but I can't and it hurts like hell!!!! I just needed to vent this out if u don't like it keep scrolling please!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taraadele18
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm so sorry, i don't have the words to say to make anything better. Love him all you can as much as you can. I haven't a clue how i'd explain anything to my children.

raisingmen
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Thought and prayers to you and your family. I wish you the best.
paris2lmp
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry.  I don't think there are adequate words to comfort you right now.  I will keep you in my prayers though, that you will find the healing you need in this horrific trial and be able to find God's will. 

I will say, that a few of my friends have gone through similar trials.  One of my friends' husband died when he was 30 in a car accident.  His kids were 8 and 6.  They both still remember him and she keeps his memory alive in different ways, but it was really hard for her (of course).  Another friend lost her husband to suicide at 33(? not possitive of age), for them it was somewhat a blessing because he had been struggling with drug addiction and had become abusive to her and her children.  They still grieved though too.  Perhaps you could look into grief counciling? 

Pray for strength for yourself and your children.  Pray for peace for your husband.  Allow yourself your grief...no one will blame you for it. 

frzmamaof4
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Quoting raisingmen:

Thought and prayers to you and your family. I wish you the best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
djlm70
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I'm so sorry! I wish I had some advice for you. It hurts my heart that someone has to experience something like that. im sorry

MommyO2-6631
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Quoting djlm70:

I'm so sorry! I wish I had some advice for you. It hurts my heart that someone has to experience something like that. im sorry

gonecrazi
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:27 AM

(((HUGS))) Sorry you are going through this. Maybe you could a kids book about death for your dd to help understand.

kgsharber
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

If you feel like the doctors missed something that could have saved his life, you should contact a lawyer. I say that because it could give you closure knowing they did do everything they could to save him OR it could help them find out what they should have done differently and possibly save another's life.

Good luck in your future. You can do this girl.

furbabymum
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I really think you should find a support group. There is no way you could know the future or what a certain procedure will do to his body. I'm so sorry. This has to be so difficult. Really find a great cancer support group!

Gmgej
by Michele on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:42 AM

There are no words. I am so so sorry ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN