Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tell me about

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 35 Replies

Your partner in crime.  Who have you done the craziest, wildest things with.  Share one of your stories.

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM

My mom.......................ahahahahahahah The things we do together!

There was the time I decided I needed to figure out what all the hype was about so we split a pot cookie. We then decided it had no affect and went on a walk. That was an experience. We ended up calling my dad and he had to come find us and bring us home. :P My mom then got motion sick and spent the rest of the night throwing up.

Then there was the time we dressed all in black and went to the local creek to umm, "rescue" some plants from the rapidly drying creek to add to my duck pond. :P Just imagine sneaking around in the dark with out flashlights because we don't want to be seen and peeing in bushes. It was a good time!

Then there was the time my mom and my sisters and I decided to all get together and go spying on someone....

Well we are a bit crazy! I could go on forever. lol

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:37 AM
My best friend is my partner in crime. We have done some pretty insane stuff together. I really shouldn't share any stories though...lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:39 AM
My bff Lauren!! We used to be bat shit nuts crazy! We had this guy actually actively stalking, following us forover two years. The cops told us unless he does something to us they couldn't arrest him, our town um sucked with its choice in cops then.

So we would deal with it alone, including the night he actually came on our property. That's when he was arrested for breaking into my car and trying to steal my things
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Quoting furbabymum:

There was the time I decided I needed to figure out what all the hype was about so we split a pot cookie. We then decided it had no affect and went on a walk. That was an experience. We ended up calling my dad and he had to come find us and bring us home. :P My mom then got motion sick and spent the rest of the night throwing up.

I absolutely love this story.  The first time Irish and I tried a pot brownie we did the exact same thing but went for our walk at 8pm and couldnt' find the house again til about 1am, it was a blast!!!!

Then there was the time we dressed all in black and went to the local creek to umm, "rescue" some plants from the rapidly drying creek to add to my duck pond. :P Just imagine sneaking around in the dark with out flashlights because we don't want to be seen and peeing in bushes. It was a good time!

sidesplittinglaughterlol Love this!!

Then there was the time my mom and my sisters and I decided to all get together and go spying on someone....

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:42 AM

oh yes, yes you should my dear... SHARE lol

Quoting SuperMom2433:

My best friend is my partner in crime. We have done some pretty insane stuff together. I really shouldn't share any stories though...lol.

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:42 AM

LOL nice.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

My bff Lauren!! We used to be bat shit nuts crazy! We had this guy actually actively stalking, following us forover two years. The cops told us unless he does something to us they couldn't arrest him, our town um sucked with its choice in cops then.

So we would deal with it alone, including the night he actually came on our property. That's when he was arrested for breaking into my car and trying to steal my things

AleaKat
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Oh- lol
My Bestie Jordan.
She is the Ethel to my Lucy I always act a fool around her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I laugh now but it was absolutely terrifying back then, I was 18 and she was 16.

Quoting Anryan:

LOL nice.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM

My DH heard about it after the fact and explained to me the difference between smoking and ingesting pot and how quickly it takes effect. Could have used that information before we went tramping off together. ;)

Did you guys take cash on your high walkabout? If you could find a loaf and jug you'd be set! LOL

Quoting Anryan:

Quoting furbabymum:

I absolutely love this story.  The first time Irish and I tried a pot brownie we did the exact same thing but went for our walk at 8pm and couldnt' find the house again til about 1am, it was a blast!!!!

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting furbabymum:

My DH heard about it after the fact and explained to me the difference between smoking and ingesting pot and how quickly it takes effect. Could have used that information before we went tramping off together. ;)

ya definately kicks your butt a bit faster lol.

Did you guys take cash on your high walkabout? If you could find a loaf and jug you'd be set! LOL

lol no and we were in the woods to boot, it's a wonder we found the house lmfao...the 1/2 gallon of ice cream that had been resting peacefully in the freezer when we got home never knew what hit it tho lol

Quoting Anryan:

Quoting furbabymum:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)