Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is it just me???

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm too lazy to read some of these posts sometimes. lol When I click on it and I see it's 2 pages long I skip it. Shame on me I know but I'm taking two classes that require A LOT of reading, so sometimes I just don't feel like reading. I just want to get str8 to the point. If it seems interesting I skip to the last paragraph. lol 

Anyone else?

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

i don't , i try to give all posts equal time because i would hope people would do the same for mine.  I couldn't skip to the end cause i would likely put my foot in my mouth by not reading the whole issue lol

MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM

When I skip to the end I don't leave a comment.

Quoting Anryan:

i don't , i try to give all posts equal time because i would hope people would do the same for mine.  I couldn't skip to the end cause i would likely put my foot in my mouth by not reading the whole issue lol

thenameshailie
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:35 PM

A lot of times I think I'm reading the whole post but my mind wanders and I only actually pick up bits and pieces lol 

MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

LOL! Right. I do that when I'm reading my school material smh.. Then I have to re-read it ugh lol

Quoting thenameshailie:

A lot of times I think I'm reading the whole post but my mind wanders and I only actually pick up bits and pieces lol 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:04 PM
When its long and small font its hard to read and hurts my eyes! LOL But I try to read through it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:11 PM

If it's long with no paragraphs, I don't bother reading it. Or if the spelling is really bad, I just can't do it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)