Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

arghhhhh

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:12 AM
  • 12 Replies

my hubby is the best in the world. until tonight. dumb son0abiach almost hit a child, couldn't have been more than 23. he almost hit me w/ his car door, when i was trying to make him NOT drive home drunk. i didn't get hurt, my hubby got in his face anyway, damn near hit the lil kid~ i think that's just craziness. I DID NOT GET HURT. so kewl ur freakin jets already! i'm old dammit i can take care of myself and..... i did NOT get hurt! i think that is just silliness.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2lilmamas
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Thats very in responsible of him. He's not only risking his life but also your's.. When sobers off let him know about himself so that it never happens again.
jmjdj
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I'm confused...did your DH drive drunk or was he trying to stop a kid from driving drunk and the kid almost hit you so hubby almost hit him?

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Did you really just spell cool, k-e-w-l? All righty then. 

Your post makes no sense.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this

This post isn't clear.... who was driving drunk, your husband or the 23 year old?

If a drunk driver almost hit me, my S/O would definitely beat the crap out the drunk guy if I don't kick his ass myself first.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I'm confused 😕
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:18 AM
1 mom liked this

ha. my hubby was sober. i was trying to stop a young kid from driving home drunk. the KID almost hit me w/ the car door. my hubby got way too pissed and yelled at him. and btw, kewl is slang. doh. and i hear ya magic, but had i felt really in danger, I woulda yelled for my hubby. i was NOT in danger! so yelling at a lil 23 yr old i thot was outta line.

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:15 AM
This makes no sense
Amber5151
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM
23 is a grown ass adult. If he thinks it's ok to hit a woman with a car door, his stupid ass deserves to get hit
want10more
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:58 AM

well amber, i guess i can't really disagree w/ ya. but when the kid is young nuff to be my kid, he FEELS like a child to me. plus, my hubby is so much bigger than he, wouldn't be a fair fight... and i didn't get hurt. ya know?

little.worthen
by Tessie on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Sounds like you're typing while intoxicated. Also dangerous
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)