Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Has anyone ever tried to flirt with your so/husband?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 112 Replies
Has anyone ever tried to flirt with your so/hubby? Was it front of you or did you hear about it?
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperMom2433
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 AM
5 moms liked this
Its happened many, many times in front of me and without me there. It has never bothered me. I take it as a huge compliment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 AM
2 moms liked this
He tells me about it. Being a truck driver he gets a lot of offers, and even more " what she doesn't know won't hurt her" responses.
Disgusting ho bags. That's MY Dh! >:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup. Doesn't bother me at all. And it doesnt bother him either when guys flirt with me. We take it as compliments. :)

funmommy123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Yes, sometimes i'm around, other times, i'm not. Some of them would give ne dirty looks when they see me talking to dh after they tried talking to him. Probably think i'm just aome random chick trying to taje "their" man lol.
polyhymia
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM

yep. both in frot of me and without me there. One was a mcdonalds worker, and he didn't even notice haha. every friday he stops by the bank and one of the tellers there flirts with him like crazy. He calls her the cougar haha, if she knew how old he was she probably (well maybe) would not be flirting so much, I think she is about 10-20 years older. He likes to talk about it to see if I get jealous, but ehh. It is a compliment , I know I have a good one. I may get all super dressed up one day and go in with him just to see if she still does it.

gabeybaby07
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Sure. One of my girlfriends does it constantly. Most of the time in front of me. We think its hillarious. Like does she really not know, is it on purpose, is she that dumb/desperate. Neither dh or i trust her as far as we could throw her. But we have always known that shes backstabbing and vindictive, so we just deal with her personality (she married one of our close friends) Me and dh laugh about her obvious and desperate flirtation. I have no trust issues with my husband. I trust them alone together.

Dh has a male friend that flirty with me too.. again we think its funny and laugh a lot together at their expense. Dh and I have a solid relationship and there is nothing we hide from eachother. We have 100% trust in one another.

progressandjoy
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Yes. Apparently, she’d known of DH for a few years although they’d never met. She kept coming into a coffee shop where I worked and would ‘accidentally’ run into DH. She finally asked me one day if I was dating DH. I told her I was and her response was, “oh, we’ll see.” She started coming around all the time (it was relatively slow so DH hung around a lot). One day, DH went out drinking with a friend (I was underage and didn’t go), and guess who showed up. She spent the entire night trying to convince DH he was ‘shackled’ and she was the kind of women who could ‘set him free.’ She has a bad reputation for targeting men in relationships, and then dumping them once they leave their girlfriends/wives.

DH also had a ‘friend’ that constantly flirted with me. It got to the point where he’d say things like, “You could ditch DH and get with a real man,” while DH was sitting right there. DH’s best friend said this guy was always talking about me.

We ended up cutting both of them out of our lives.

GremlinMom
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM
My husband is pretty dense when it comes to that stuff so I don't hear about it, only see it. Luckily I've looked pretty hot at the times it happens and i just walk up to him and be sweet as can be. Because being a bitch makes her want him and dream she can have him. Seeing how sweet the woman he's with is makes her feel like she is way out of his league. And he is, he always will be.
Acid
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Yep.

Many years ago we were in a store.  My daughter came over to me and said Look Mommy, I FOUND this'.  The salesgirl, who had spent the entire time we were in the store, checking out my husband (who was a boyfriend still) said 'there are lots more, over there, at the end of the store, in the corner'. 

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Lol this poor little chippy did at a club, I was standing behind him but it was so crowded I don't think she knew we were together. He and his buddy laughed and he said "thanks but I'm happily married"...and said it in a sarcastic way bc he knew I was listening...she said "your wife doesn't have to know!", he actually seemed to get kinda irritated and said "you're not my wife so you're not my type". Then I took his hand and said "come on baby lets go dance"..gave her the most sarcastic look I could think of and we went to go dance. Some women are so pathetic..it's sad lol

Wife to an amazing, loving, and respectful man. Mommy to a handsome man who gets his kicks from making others smile, and a beautiful little girl with an old soul and nurturing spirit. Expecting in May.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)