Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hugs

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
Ya know...it makes me feel like crap when DH rushes out of the house without hugging and kissing me good-bye. I miss it. Sure, it may not be a battle others would pick, but it is important to me. It's not just that he doesn't have time to spare his wife 5 seconds, or that he'll b back soon. It's that he can't wait to get away! He gets mad when I try to hug n kiss him. How wierd! He is not cheating, fuck cm crazies, i know he is not. He was taking our car to get a new sticker and is on a time crunch. Oooh big deal, it takes 5 seconds to make your wife feel good. It's really not worth it? Maybe its just too early but, it really pissed me off.

On articles that give tips to keep your marriage hot, happy, etc. they say a hug goes a long way. People stop doing the simple and sweet things to their partner and the spark dies. I absolutely know that and it bugs me that it's happening anyway.

You don't have to be rude to share your opinion, WHAT DO YALL THINK about hugs?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I would feel the same way. I agree the little things like that mean so much. We always kiss and hug goodbye. I would talk to him and tell him that it makes you feel like crap when he doesn't kiss or hug you goodbye.
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM

We always kiss good bye and hello. Hugs are not so often as they take longer and I like to linger :)

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I love hugs and kisses but I know sometimes they don't happen before he leaves. But we do them all the time we can. We don't focus on one time to get them.

GremlinMom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I have talked to him, he aid and looked like he understood and agreed to make it a habit again. But its in the moment of him frazzled and walking out the door that he reacts grumpily.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I would feel the same way. I agree the little things like that mean so much. We always kiss and hug goodbye. I would talk to him and tell him that it makes you feel like crap when he doesn't kiss or hug you goodbye.
GremlinMom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM
If it happened often enough, I wouldn't feel crappy. So when I really want a hug and he is particularly rude with his rejection it upsets me.

Quoting Raeann11:

I love hugs and kisses but I know sometimes they don't happen before he leaves. But we do them all the time we can. We don't focus on one time to get them.

BKozICan
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM

We rarely hig/kiss goodbye. We almost always hug hello.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)