Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to a Hockey Game tomorrow!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 22 Replies
Have you ever been to an sport games? How was it?

I've never been to a Hockey game, but I'm excited for a date night!! We are meeting up with another couple that my husband knows through work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kalejames2010
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM
I have been to college football games and lots of high school games (all different sports). I would love to go to a pro hockey game but we live 3 hrs away from the closest team.
SuperMom2433
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I have! Lots of them. Hubby and I actually have 4 tickets to see the avs play! We need another couple. Too bad you guys aren't close by. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I've been to hockey games.

Jennygurl09
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I've always wanted to go : ). Sometimes we go to the orioles games, and went to 2 of the playoffs this year. But the parking makes it less fun.

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

i have been to several hockey games (Avalanche) and tons and tons of Bronco's Football Games.

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Nice! We live like 10 min!! There is everything here where I live, it's great!

Quoting kalejames2010:

I have been to college football games and lots of high school games (all different sports). I would love to go to a pro hockey game but we live 3 hrs away from the closest team.
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I want to go to a football game soo bad or basketball!

Quoting Anryan:

i have been to several hockey games (Avalanche) and tons and tons of Bronco's Football Games.

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Yea I'm sure it's brutal!

Quoting Jennygurl09:

I've always wanted to go : ). Sometimes we go to the orioles games, and went to 2 of the playoffs this year. But the parking makes it less fun.

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I know =\ we would so go with you!!

Quoting SuperMom2433:

I have! Lots of them. Hubby and I actually have 4 tickets to see the avs play! We need another couple. Too bad you guys aren't close by. ;)
Jennygurl09
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Yea I'm sure it's brutal!

Quoting Jennygurl09:

Oh believe me it is. And my husband is worse because he has to leave 3 hours early to get the 'best' parking space. Now mind you common sense dictates park at the end right? Because it's going to be easier to get out? Oh no...not this man, he would rather park at the front *head desk*.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)