Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help(sorry about the run on sentences I just kept writing so again super sorry)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:30 AM
  • 5 Replies
Yesterday at around 8:15pm my husband comes home from the gym everything seemed fine then I told him if he could place something back the way it was well after that he left the room then came back and we were talking then he yelled at me and told me to shut the fuck up cause I said he's always complaining about a job so then he says he wants a divorce and began saying i was a burden that if not for the baby we share hed leave me a long time ago and how im aleays telling him to do this and that and that he wished hes never met me,that started an argument cause I'd felt I'd done nothing wrong to deserve such treatment then his nosey fucking mother puts her two cents where it dont belong and starts yelling at me saying oh leave him be you need to leave or stay abd deal with it,but u don't cook you don't do this,she lives with us cause her own sister kicked her out cause of how annoying and naggish she is. I wash dishes sweep up pick up she has no job complain about everything also and I cooked once and she criticized my cooking so I didn't like how that made me feel so I didn't bother cooking again cause when I did cook shed tell her son oh u should eat this instead that's not really good for u I mean really,anyways the stupid bitch come and starts making shit worse talking about how I'm behaving then when I go to the room I hear them talking saying he'd be fine if I wasn't in his life that its torture being married to me and she tells him oh I'm not saying leave her but if u have to leave then leave and leave her the apartment she ain't gonna go no where cause nobody wants her in her family I still don't know what the fuck she has with my family that she talks so much shit cause her foster family kicked her fat ass out so she needs to fuck off anyways then my husband come back and we started talking I couldn't help crying he's telling me he's unhappy he don't feel the same and I told him he ain't the only unhappy one I feel like I'm never good enough and he's always going into his depressing mood swings when there's no gas for his car and shit then he says I love u and how even though he says all those things he knows he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and how I need to stop feeling certain ways cause it's my Attitude he has an issue with and how I need to be more of a wife.now I'm sitting there wondering to my self wow he really has no self blame I mean how am I the problem only he's either buried on his iPhone on Facebook or the daily news then goes off to the gym and sex is not even love making but more of a quick nut buster and if I say no he gets upset yet I'm the only one that needs fixing idk what to do or believe from him anymore I mean first he says I'm a burden he wishes gone then he tells me he can't live without me I'm confused I don't know what he's trying to say ? Or what he wants from me I'm just humane what the hell!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MagicTemptation
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:14 AM

If I were you, I would run and not look back. That man clearly has issues. Is he bipolar?

Mrs.Missi
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Wow,what a hot mess. Have you told him how you feel?Your mil sounds like a HUGE problem sounds like she's got to go.
GELiz
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

This is called emotional abuse. You need to get out of this situation.

raegan1221
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. My ex dh did this to me all the time.

Quoting GELiz:

This is called emotional abuse. You need to get out of this situation.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicolemead91
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Get out now before its too late!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)