Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marriage is an hard job

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM
  • 26 Replies

Hello my name is Tiffany and been Married for 5yrs and I tell yall its an challenge.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happygolucky106
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this

wait till you hit 27 years like I did,,,then we will talk,,besides we got divorced too..

allsolittle
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Yes, it can be challenging. 7 years here, which isn't a lot, but its ALOT more than many marriages last.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Uh what. I'm Tiffany and I've been married 5 years in June haha. I agree, marriage is a lot of hard work, but it is so worth it :)

cairymom
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:32 AM
3 moms liked this

I dont unerstand why people say marriage is "Hard Work" , I men isnt any relationship "Hard Work"? Its never easy.  These days trying to fit in alone time with work schedule, kids kids activities, and everything else your family may have going on.  I dont think getting married makes a relationship "Hard Work".

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:34 AM

You are right. Marriage takes a lot of time and commitment to maintain a stable and strong relationship!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

CarolenasMommy
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Agreed!!!!
kjbugsmom1517
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
It really is no wonder the divorce rate is so high. The first like 5 to 6 years r really hard. We have made it to 8. Be together for 10 this oct and i sweari feel like ive gottin to the top of an uphill climb lol. Hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Year 5 has had a couple of bloopers but most of it has been wonderful.

ashybaby87
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM
we haven't even hit a year, only about 6.5 months now. Still feels like how it was when we were dating. hard work, but we can never stay mad at each other. All it takes is making the other laugh and or argument is over lol
JC2223
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this

16 years here, if you're doing it right with the right tools...it's work but not hard. It's actually more like a pleasant effort with lots of rewards than it is work for us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)