Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What would you do if??

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM
  • 86 Replies
What would you do if you found out this very moment you were pregnant? Would you shocked, happy, sad etc
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Shocked and happy :)
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this
I would be shitting bricks, considering my tubes are tied! I would be in total shock, but then I would probably be happy because if you get pregnant with your tubes tied, that baby was meant to be ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Very upset and shocked but after some time to think and let it settle in I would feel better, im sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Shocked,because I'm at the point of thinking it will never happen for us again,and so over the moon excited.

RhiannonMare
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Considering that I'm 52, I'd be shocked.

mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I would be estatic, and so would my husband :)

alexislovesjr
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I am. lol. When I found out i was in shock for a few weeks. I wanted 2 but I guess god had other plans.

Lilypie - (1zfl) 

SlightlyPerfect
by Slightly Perfect on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Abortion

slightlyperfect

saphiraka
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Shocked since my tubes were cut and burned..  And terrified because both of my other children were preemies (3lbs and then 2 years later a 2lb baby).. My last pregnancy I went in to hospital at 23 weeks and they told me id be there till I delivered.. I had my baby @ 27 weeks because my kidneys were shutting down and my blood pressure was incredibly high 200s/160+..  Had preeclampsia both pregnancies and with my last it pretty much went to ecampsia along with gestational diabetes that is now full blown type 2 diabetes.. Doctors at the time said that my last pregnacy came close to killing me and another would... so I  got my tubes tied because couldnt risk leaving my first 2 babies with no mama.

tifbrown
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Ugh, I don't want to think about this, my period is late. But, it could be that it has finally disappeared after 2+ years with Mirena. If I were pregnant I would freak and cry for about a week, I'm set on not having more kids. After the initial shock wore off I would be happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)