Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is it weird?

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM
  • 9 Replies
That my dh and I don't fart in front of each other? Even after 18 years of marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM

it might be weird that he doesnt but not reversed... i dont. i refuse. i think it is gross for a lady to poot

candicemoss
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:05 AM

i don't  but he does. not really sure theres been alot  of other awkward moments

mommy2zayden
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
To me it's weird only because I think if you REALLY love someone, you're as comfortable as it gets to the point there is no turn off. It's part of being yourself and natural around each other. But probably not to others, I have married friends who won't even sh*t in the same house as their husband, they literally make them leave the house so they can.. I just think that's a little bazare. The man watched you give birth for crying out loud and you're scared of being judge over a little poot that's natural? Haha that's silly.

But maybe were just the gross ones haha
Zazayam
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this

He won't fart in front of me and I think it's hilarious. I never did either, but I'm a lady and stuff. Honestly though about halfway through this last pregnancy I said to hell with all that and just let myself be free lol. I've tried to go back to my modesty since having the baby, but I'm not doing a good job of it.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Kind of after 18 years!!!
icn_mom
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:02 AM

u used to run in a different room if i had to fart.. but now im like screw that, its a natural bodily function.

raisingmen
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Ive been with my DH for 12yr and we have only farted in front of each other very few times, during sex usually. Other then that never. Which is lil a odd cause I fart in front of my best friend lol

MMerrill
by Melissa on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:47 PM

When my husband met me, he didn't think "dang I want a woman who is going to fart all over me, because that is so sexy!" My MIL and FIL have been together 24 years and she doesn't fart or poop in front of him and I don't in front of my husband either.  Plus he is disgusted by that type of stuff, it's a major turn off for him to have a "lady" that walks around passing gas everywhere.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Mom2wife1
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I'm shocked you haven't farted in 18 years! I'm kidding...good for you for keeping something secret after 18 years. My husband gases me out of the room daily. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)