Tell me the five things you love most about DH/SO and the five things you like the least.
Also how long have you been together, have these things changed over the time you've been together?
DH and I have been together 6 years this May.
Here's my list:
1. He works a job he hates to support our family. I love this because it takes a strong person to stick with this kind of job when they hate it this much.
2. He can still make me laugh.
3. He'll cook dinner when I don't want to.
4. He tickle-rubs my back when I'm stressed or tired.
5. He's got the greatest smile. When he gives his real smile it just melts me.
1. He has asthma really bad. Don't bash, I know he can't control it, but it's really hard keeping up with his asthma. I don't dislike DH for this, but it is one of the things I dislike about him.
2. His idea of cleaning is to shove dirty clothes in the coat closet in the hall.
3. He apologizes for everything but rarely does anything to make a situation better.
4. He doesn't clean his hair out of the sink after shaving. YUCK!!!
5. He takes a minimum of 45 minutes to go #2.