Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Change of Pace

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:19 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ok Ladies we post so much about wanting advice on our relationships, and how our DH/SO pissed us off, or how we think he is cheating and other negative things.  Lets change it up and post something nice that  your DH/SO did for you recently. I will go first.

My SO just booked a hotel room for us next month to get away and have time to ourselves.

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Mine arranged for a babysitter secretly and then took me shopping and to lunch because he knew that I needed new clothes and wouldnt have bought them on my own
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Mine arranged for a babysitter secretly and then took me shopping and to lunch because he knew that I needed new clothes and wouldnt have bought them on my own
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Df insisted that I needed some pampering and basically forced me to go get a pedicure while he and ds went to Home Depot for "man time". (Ds is 20 months, lol)
cairymom
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:48 AM

"Man Time"  Thats cute

Quoting huntersmama711:

Df insisted that I needed some pampering and basically forced me to go get a pedicure while he and ds went to Home Depot for "man time". (Ds is 20 months, lol)

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Mine ran a bubble bath for the both of us, popped a bottle of red wine, lit some candles, and played some R&B music... and then we had amazing sex! 

Blackroses137
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM
The most recent sweet thing he did for me was buy me a snicker's bar. Its one of my favorite candy bars. I didn't even ask for it. It was very sweet of him.
Armywifeholcomb
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Hehehe last night hehehe.... ^_^
It's tmi so I shouldn't say...
But he did hand me a towel from across the bathroom without asking as I got out of the shower than proceeded to do naughty things to me...
mommadana
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Mine proposed at my birthday party while everyone was singing happy birthday.  :)

Zazayam
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:56 PM

He took the baby and let me take a nap today, I had a headache.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:00 PM

When some of the art for our walls arrived he hung it up immediately for me in the morning as soon as he got home from work even though he worked all night long. (He did this several days in a row bc new art kept arriving.)

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)