Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Any plans for St Patty's Day?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 9 Replies
Any plans for St Patrick day?
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Veg out on the couch until it's time to make dinner. If it's nice dh & I might take the kids outdoors.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

just made green waffles and green milk for the kids, and the adults are having green mimosa! We are hanging home today and i'll start the boiled dinner in a couple hours :)

Sassy01
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
not much, finish up housework and then I have my RA support group meeting this afternoon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:35 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM

What we do every Sunday. Stay home and enjoy our day at home.

AquariusFemale9
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:06 PM

FIL and BIL are in town from L.A. to see the new arrival. DH is taking them out on the town. (Bigtime Irish family lol)

xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:32 PM

We're just hanging out at home, making boiled dinner. 

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:51 PM

When the 5 kids were growing up I always made a big deal out of it with surprises and special foods and treats and activities etc every year for them. They are all grown up on their own now (and we're not even irish anyway lol)

But Todd and I still love all holidays, IF he didnt have to work tonight we would have went out to dinner at an Irish pub restaurant but since he has to work tonight we aren't doing anything to celebrate

Other than I have all my online profiles/pages and siggy etc decorated for St. Patricks Day until tomorrow.

Oh and I DO Have a handful of st patricks day themed game apps on my ipod touch I am going to play today by myself. (I'll delete them tomorrow and replace them with easter games lol) My family teases me that I'm like a little kid with my seasonal and holiday THEMED games throughout the year.

YVONNE

thenameshailie
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Went to a friends, got shitfaced, came home, eating macaroni salad and going to bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN