Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you meet your SO parents first or did your SO meet yours first?

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you meet your SO parents first or did your SO meet your parents first?

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Replies (111-120):
Babygirl9609
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I met his mom first. After our first date he took me home since it was already late. We stopped by his moms and that was that.....a couple days later we went on a 2nd date and when he took me home he bough some flowers for my mom and we brough her some food. They talked for a while and then he told her he wanted something serious with me.

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I met dh' s mom first, but he knew my dad before I met him...

thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I met his first.

junelove8291
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I met my SO mom first (his dads not in the picture) then he met my mom and dad.

Shelly126
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
He met mine first. He lived across the street from and knew my aunt, uncle and cousins and on our first date he had to come in and meet my mom before we went out. I was only 16 so he HAD to, it was the rules of the house. LOL
gonecrazi
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:55 PM

he met my mom first.

lisa8824
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM
He met mine first because he had to meet them before he took me on a date, we were still in high school :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Armywifeholcomb
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:44 AM
He used to work with my mom. I met MIL & SFIL Christmas Eve. My parents came to visit just after Christmas and he met my Dad. Then a couple months later I met FIL &SMIL (I met them while he was deployed and they had decided to move back here)
mommieofII
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I met his first not intentionly though, lol it was only about 3 weeks after we started hanging out and his parents lived in chicago so they were on their was to his house to visit but werent supposed to be there for like another hour, WELL we were being inimate and his brother came to his bedroom door and said mom and dad will be here in 10 mins so I was like oh crap I have to go I dont want to meet your parents like this, but he was like oh no we are not done hahaha, SOOO we finished and when we came out his parents were there so ya I had to do the walk of shame HAHA...... I left 5 mins after and I guess dad made a comment like ( were u burying the salami) OMG I wanted to die when he told me that.. That was over 2 years ago and I love his family to death :) Sorry I know you didnt ask for a story :)

lbrummett
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:18 AM
He met mine first! Well tecnically I met his mom several years before we met because I went to Bunco with a friend and she was there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)