Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Anyone want to...

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 37 Replies
Help me plan a renewal of vows ceremony? My DH told me that he thought our wedding should have been more like a fairy tale & that he wants to have a renewal of vows ceremony in 2016 on the exact day we actually got married :) it will be our 5 year wedding anniversary. Who's in?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I'm not good at this kind of stuff 😕let me get back to you!
ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM
I'm not good at this stuff either but we already picked the venue atleast & are goinf to start making payments so by that time it is paid off :)

Quoting AlannaMaria:

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Nice! Well that's a great start!!! So are you having a themed ceremony? What colors? How many people?

Quoting ElysMommy4.1.10:

I'm not good at this stuff either but we already picked the venue atleast & are goinf to start making payments so by that time it is paid off :)

Quoting AlannaMaria:

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Not really so much as of a theme. But our colors are red, black, & white. The venue holds up to 200 people I believe

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Nice! Well that's a great start!!! So are you having a themed ceremony? What colors? How many people?

Quoting ElysMommy4.1.10:

Quoting AlannaMaria:

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Love the colors! Mine were ivory & black and it was sharp! Are you going to have it catered or like a potluck where everyone brings something? What time of the year are you renewing your vows?

Quoting ElysMommy4.1.10:

Not really so much as of a theme. But our colors are red, black, & white. The venue holds up to 200 people I believe

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Quoting ElysMommy4.1.10:

Quoting AlannaMaria:

xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It was such a pain in the ass the first time, I wouldn't want to do it over again! lol. 

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Probably going to use a catering buisness this time & we got married July 16th 2011 & date for our renewal of vows is July 16th 2016 :)

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Love the colors! Mine were ivory & black and it was sharp! Are you going to have it catered or like a potluck where everyone brings something? What time of the year are you renewing your vows?

Quoting ElysMommy4.1.10:

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Quoting ElysMommy4.1.10:

Quoting AlannaMaria:

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
That's why I'm going to get people to help me with it lol

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

It was such a pain in the ass the first time, I wouldn't want to do it over again! lol. 

beeky
by Alexandra on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I'm busy trying to plan my own renewal this summer.

My advice is to check the date.  I wanted mine on my anniversary but it falls on a Tuesday this year and most people will have to work so I'm having it the Saturday before.

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I checked it way ahead of time. We got married on a saturday the 16th of july & in 2016 the 16th is on a saturday.

Quoting beeky:

I'm busy trying to plan my own renewal this summer.

My advice is to check the date.  I wanted mine on my anniversary but it falls on a Tuesday this year and most people will have to work so I'm having it the Saturday before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)