Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Bridesmaid dress

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:52 PM
  • 42 Replies

What's the most you've ever spent on a bridesmaid dress? 

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:03 PM
I have never been a bridesmaid, but mine for my my wedding were $130.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sewingmama88
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Mine for my wedding was 120 and i made mine for my brothers wedding and for my freinds wedding she bought them so not sure.

xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:06 PM

My niece is getting married in November and we checked out some dresses that we LOVE. They're expensive though. I don't mind paying more for a nice dress though. Plus, I'm a big girl and she wanted something we would all be comfortable in, since I'm the biggest. 

The one she picked was really pretty and felt like it would be so comfortable. I couldn't try it on because they didn't have my size. 

It's $240

xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM

This is the dress. It's chiffon. She's going with grey. Her colors are grey and orange. 

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Wow! That is a little much for a bridesmaid dress. Where did she find it? Have you checked David's Bridal?

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

My niece is getting married in November and we checked out some dresses that we LOVE. They're expensive though. I don't mind paying more for a nice dress though. Plus, I'm a big girl and she wanted something we would all be comfortable in, since I'm the biggest. 

The one she picked was really pretty and felt like it would be so comfortable. I couldn't try it on because they didn't have my size. 

It's $240

xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM

The ones I chose for my wedding were $130

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:10 PM
It's is pretty and looks comfortable but that seems high for a plain long dress..

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

This is the dress. It's chiffon. She's going with grey. Her colors are grey and orange. 

xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

She went to a boutique.

We did go to David's Bridal but the one we have here has HORRIBLE customer service and they've had too many complains with stains, ordering the wrong dress and being late with them. 

It is a lot but I do like that we're going to a small business rather than a big cooperation. 

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Wow! That is a little much for a bridesmaid dress. Where did she find it? Have you checked David's Bridal?

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

It's $240

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

$0. I did stand in a wedding but the bride wanted my sewing machine so we did a trade lol.

twinners.mama
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
The dresses for my wedding are $200. They are coming from a boutique too. I would never shop at a Davids bridal. Yea, they're less expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN