Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

sex arguments

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:18 AM
  • 76 Replies

Well he's at it again. We are arguing over sex. We haven't had sex in a week. I find he's in my couchie area having oral sex. I'm asleep mind you. I wake up and I push his head away. I've been exhausted this week. So its an all night argument again. I finally get to sleep wake up and all hubby ok do you want to be close? Argument. Sex is not my top priority. I don't know what else to do. OK... Ladies, this is what I mean by not my top priority. I ask him 3 times a day if he wants sex not everyday 3 times a day but somewhere along those lines. I ask him he says not right now. SO, it's not like I don't love sex I do with my hubby he just picks wrong times.

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:23 AM
4 moms liked this

Nothing sexier than a man doing dishes or getting the kids into bed. Let him know. Then maybe you wont be so tired and more willing.

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:30 AM
This is a constant argument. Constant. I've told him that, he literally keeps tabs on how much we have sex! I haven't been well family issues, periods gonna start, he wants to know how I'm screwing. But he says I wanted to let you sleep. Huh your face is in my area and that's letting me sleep? He don't like it in the morning I'm not to into it at night because I'm sleep. I've tried doing it before I go to need its not good enough.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Nothing sexier than a man doing dishes or getting the kids into bed. Let him know. Then maybe you wont be so tired and more willing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Agreed!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:33 AM
He asks if I want to be married!!!
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

marriage counseling make an appt and take him.

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:38 AM
We have been there done work shops. I don't want to give up but dam.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

marriage counseling make an appt and take him.

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM
12 moms liked this
You're expecting him to adjust to you not wanting sex.

He's expecting you to adjust to him wanting more sex.

You're married. You two need to work out a compromise & you both need to do your best to stick to it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Any man would be sniffing around after a week of no sex hun! When I'm not having a high sex drive week I just give my husband quickie's. It gets him what he needs and it doesn't take long lol.. Men are going to have needs just like women have needs. Sometimes our needs are different but we have them nonetheless.

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Those are not good enough I've done those

Quoting MrsLondon:

Any man would be sniffing around after a week of no sex hun! When I'm not having a high sex drive week I just give my husband quickie's. It gets him what he needs and it doesn't take long lol.. Men are going to have needs just like women have needs. Sometimes our needs are different but we have them nonetheless.

MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:06 AM

You've done them this week? I didn't see you mention that. Sounds like you both need help.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Those are not good enough I've done those

Quoting MrsLondon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)