Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
I know this is fucked up of me but i still need to let it out. I dont look forward on having any kind of sexual intercourse with my hubby now cuz he is getting too fat to the point where its grosses me out. His fat belly is in the way of his dick witch makes having sex in any position difficult. Im atracted to him but not atracted to him physicaly any more. His fam, friends and i are supporying him to lose some weight cuz of his diabetes. I know that when a couple grow old together their beauty and looks on the outside will fade away, but i was expectinf that to happen when we are older, not while we are still in our mid 20's!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Quoting shadow_lark:

I thought you weren't having sex anymore because his estranged wife came back?

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM
There is a possibility that I am confusing her with someone else here, but I could have sworn she posted something along those lines a few weeks back. Of course I can't find it now...grr. guess I'm just going crazy?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Quoting shadow_lark:

goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM
well, she hasnt answered, so maybe youre right? lol.

Quoting shadow_lark:

There is a possibility that I am confusing her with someone else here, but I could have sworn she posted something along those lines a few weeks back. Of course I can't find it now...grr. guess I'm just going crazy?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Good point.

Or maybe I just totally insulted her lol, and she just thinks I'm some psycho troll

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

well, she hasnt answered, so maybe youre right? lol.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Quoting shadow_lark:

Meena20
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Lol thats funny.... You got me confused with some one else. Its impossable for me to get fat cuz being skinny runs in my family. Yeah ive told him how i feel after he asked me a question about his weight.
RheaF
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Sad that you are bashing your Hubby like this. I feel bad for the guy.
Firstcamelove
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

My hubby is bigger too.. And also is hard to have sex. But you can't just diss him for the way he is or has turned out to be. Anymore critisism is going to push him farther away from you. You have to be his rock, be the strong one. Go on a diet together, not a hard core one, just cut back. :) Take a nice walk together, let him know your there for him and support him through the hard times. Marriage is bringing two lives together, so do things together! :) Good luck! 

Meena20
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM
My hubby told me that i am not dissing him nor bashing him. Its just like how he wouldnt want me to be skin and bones thin, thats how i think about him being fat. I dont mind him being fat, but he got too fat and that to me is a turn off physically.
goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
are you serious right now??
lol. skinny runs in my family, too.
everyone is very tall, 6ft+ and skinny, BUT, it WILL catch up to you.
so stop thinking youre above your poor husband, and better than him.
he has a medical condition he obviously cant get under control, and youre being a snobby asshole.

that poor poor man.

Quoting Meena20:

Lol thats funny.... You got me confused with some one else. Its impossable for me to get fat cuz being skinny runs in my family. Yeah ive told him how i feel after he asked me a question about his weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meena20
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Lol thats funny cuz i asked him if i was being an ass whole abput it and he said no. He said that im the most suportive one and he knows how stuborn he is and gives me alot of props for dealing with him. So fuck you all who miss understood. Learn how to read.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)