Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
I know this is fucked up of me but i still need to let it out. I dont look forward on having any kind of sexual intercourse with my hubby now cuz he is getting too fat to the point where its grosses me out. His fat belly is in the way of his dick witch makes having sex in any position difficult. Im atracted to him but not atracted to him physicaly any more. His fam, friends and i are supporying him to lose some weight cuz of his diabetes. I know that when a couple grow old together their beauty and looks on the outside will fade away, but i was expectinf that to happen when we are older, not while we are still in our mid 20's!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
Amberleigh81
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:30 PM
I would have struggles with intimacy if my husband gained a tremendous amount of weight. Maybe work on the health aspect of it... healthier food for the family, walks around the block, go to the gym together? Working on his health as a couple might help you get "in the mood" in your head, you know?
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:51 PM
If I had ended up with saggy breasts, muffin top and stretch marks I would expect my husband to be turned off, especially if I wasn't doing anything to fix any of those things. I think that's part of the problem, lack of initiative to do anything for yourself health wise is a HUGE turn off.

Quoting vulpezz1:

I think the disconnect is most people are saying much of the attraction comes from the heart. People change physically, just because he did it himself doesn't make him desearve any less consideration than lets say  a post pregnant woman with sagging breasts, stretchmarks, muffin top etc... It's pretty cool that a husband treats his wife as a sex godess because he LOVES her, not because she's model. I get the attraction issue-it's a factor but for me not a big one.

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM
If it was the other way around then you would be crying and expecting us to call him a jerk.
MomRocs1102
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM

awww, weight loss can be hard but i hope he gets on track with it.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I'm not the OP.

Quoting vulpezz1:

I respect your perspective. The mid 20's is a relative peak physically. I am torn here. I am sorry that you are upset and that he isn't taking any steps to be healthier. Perhaps I am projecting a bit here as it seems to me that you are more fixated on the looks part, than the health part.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

If I had ended up with saggy breasts, muffin top and stretch marks I would expect my husband to be turned off, especially if I wasn't doing anything to fix any of those things. I think that's part of the problem, lack of initiative to do anything for yourself health wise is a HUGE turn off.

Quoting vulpezz1:

I think the disconnect is most people are saying much of the attraction comes from the heart. People change physically, just because he did it himself doesn't make him desearve any less consideration than lets say  a post pregnant woman with sagging breasts, stretchmarks, muffin top etc... It's pretty cool that a husband treats his wife as a sex godess because he LOVES her, not because she's model. I get the attraction issue-it's a factor but for me not a big one.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I always find it amusing when someone posts using poor grammar and punctuation and then tells someone else learn to read. You said yourself that it is fucked up of you but you are going to cuss out others who point out your fucked-upness?  0.o

Quoting Meena20:

Lol thats funny cuz i asked him if i was being an ass whole abput it and he said no. He said that im the most suportive one and he knows how stuborn he is and gives me alot of props for dealing with him. So fuck you all who miss understood. Learn how to read.

Zazayam
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:51 PM

That's really sad. Maybe try offering to work out with him, and diet together? I know you don't need to lose weight but you can both be healthy together...

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:35 PM
When my husband gained weight, I politely told him. He weighed himself and was not happy with the number. He worked out and started eating more healthy.
oliver92
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I think being attracted to a spouse you love is more about how u make each other feel, i mean seriously he's too fat for you. HA HA perhaps you r too skinny for him.. Its not so much about looks in the long run, its about u taking care of each other and in turn feeling loved and sexy etc. obviously he isnt getting this from u if your nagging him about his health and weight. try therapy to reconnect outside the bedroom and then in the bedroom it will all work out

merryvoice
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Sad. You're supposed to love for better or worse.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)