Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My wedding ring is a bit lose..

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
I can't get is a size smaller bc then it might be to small. I can wrap tape around the set (engagement and wedding ring) and then it will be tighter, but I can't wrap a lot of tape around it bc then it will be way to tight. I can't find any ring gaurds and I heard there a pain in the butt
so...should I wait till summer comes around to see if my finger swells up? I can shake the crap out of my hand it wont come flying off. Its just a bit uncomfortable bc I feel like it will fall off but it doesn't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommadana
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Mine's the same way, but I've learned to adjust to it as I'm used to tighter rings.  It gives a little in case of water retention and pregnancy (if I ever get to do that, lol) I've heard those ring adjusters guard things aren't that big a pain.  Good luck!

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Have you talked to a jewler to
See what they can do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Mine were the same when I first got them, but you can got o Walmart or somewhere similar and get the sizers that go on the back of it.  I got pregnant and gained weight so now they fit better, glad I didn't get them resized cause they wouldn't fit now!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Mom2wife1
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM

There are spacers you can get to go on your ring to make it tighter. They have plastic and metal ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN