Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

New here & needing help ladies

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi, so im not just new here; im new to social networking so pls forgive any faux pas!
Anywho where to start?!? Can i just say that my husband of 8yrs (been together 13yrs) is making me miserable?! I try so hard but its never enough to please him.
Lemme put out the biggest thing on my mind right now- the other night (only 1 all wk he didnt have to get up for wrk early), he starts ths ridiculous argument with me bout sum old friend of his who i dont even remember- well im playin it cool but he decides hes "too good for my whorin slut ass" etc & leaves at 10p.m. & doesnt get home til after 2a.m. he admitted he was at a bar but idk what (or who) he did & im not allowed to get angry or anything...but if i were the one who had done it, id def have a shiner! How can i bring up how upset i am now after a few days hav gone by?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Replies (61-64):
bad_mama2011
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:27 AM

If he would hit you for doing the same thing he did, I wouldn't be with him.

chasing
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Evryone keeps saying that but does anyone think about the logistics of it? Thats the hard part aftr deciding u wana leave.
Imagine being isolated & manipulated & controlled 4 13yrs. Now hows ur self esteem? Dont forget being on alota meds cuza some personality & mood disorders severe enough to b declared disabled vry quickly (i undrstand most ppl hav to apply mor than once & sum take yrs) & the issues may hav sumth to do w daddy bein a drunken pedophile, maybe not but the seizures sure do.
So in ths less than perfect mindset & bein sole caretaker to a surly 13yr old, an autistic 4yr old,&a demanding clingy 2yr old, o & limited funds, where do i head when we pile in my durango? Btw its on its last legs.
O wait a sec ur co signer on a lease @ $1500 a mo & the only 1 whos name the grand cherokee ur buying togethr is in.
($400 a mo) ok so now wat does one do nxt? Sry to sound crappy but i rly dk & doubt anyone does

Quoting my4kids274:

I would be out of that relationship in a New York minute OP.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:05 PM

You called that number, right? They will help you find a job, get help with childcare.

You are making excuse for things that those women/counselors will help you take care of. You aren't the first person to be in this situation and you won't be the last. 

Your self esteem won't get any better if you stay there. Take that step for a better life for you and the kids. ALSO, they will help you file for spousal support and child support. 

Quoting chasing:

Evryone keeps saying that but does anyone think about the logistics of it? Thats the hard part aftr deciding u wana leave.
Imagine being isolated & manipulated & controlled 4 13yrs. Now hows ur self esteem? Dont forget being on alota meds cuza some personality & mood disorders severe enough to b declared disabled vry quickly (i undrstand most ppl hav to apply mor than once & sum take yrs) & the issues may hav sumth to do w daddy bein a drunken pedophile, maybe not but the seizures sure do.
So in ths less than perfect mindset & bein sole caretaker to a surly 13yr old, an autistic 4yr old,&a demanding clingy 2yr old, o & limited funds, where do i head when we pile in my durango? Btw its on its last legs.
O wait a sec ur co signer on a lease @ $1500 a mo & the only 1 whos name the grand cherokee ur buying togethr is in.
($400 a mo) ok so now wat does one do nxt? Sry to sound crappy but i rly dk & doubt anyone does

Quoting my4kids274:

I would be out of that relationship in a New York minute OP.

Lovemybaby551
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Just the fact that he would give you a shiner gives a damn good reason for leaving

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)