Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What do you usually do on the weekends?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 53 Replies
What do you usually do on the weekends?
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
It depends on the weekend. We do go to church on Sunday, then we both teach a children's ministry Sunday night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:56 AM
We normally go out and do fun stuff on the weekends, we also go to church on Sunday. Lately we've been going to the park or the movies.
LDavis33
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I'm a SAHM and my DH works out of town, so I do exactly the same crap every day.  The odd time I go and visit family (they work during the week, so the weekends are the only good time to visit). 

mysweet1s
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

We typically have basketball tournaments, swim meets, football games, etc for our kids on the weekends.  We are between seasons for both kids right now, so we've been completing projects around the house, hanging out with friends, and hosting sleepovers lately :)

sommerrae
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Friday is family night. Saturday is a major clean up day in the morning afternoon is karate for the kids gym for me and a bumping around the house afternoon for my husband. Saturday evening is either going to family's to visit or them visiting with us and we have dinner, laugh, and all the little cousins get to hang out with each other and have the official Cousin's Day! :) On Sunday is devoted to church. Having a Sunday dinner just the hubby, children, and myself. Then get everything ready for the school week/work week.

crystalrbp
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Usually just hang out and work in the yard. This weekend we are having DDs first birthday party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briebaby123
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Friday night - Dinner and relaxing
Saturday- Grocery Shopping, Laundry, relaxing
Sunday- Church, relaxing

nsparky1964
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM
During the cold winter months we hang out, go to the mall, do home chores...in the summer we are out on our Harley's taking in wind therapy..
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM

It is different every weekend. Depends on what is going on.

xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM

We like to go to the library and get books and games. 

We run errands. 

When it's nice, we go to the park as well but there's snow everywhere now so it's going to be a while before we get to start that back up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN