Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What are the names of your kids?

Posted by   + Show Post
What are the names of your kids? How did you decide on the name?
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Replies (111-120):
Junesmommy18
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Jaicee&Paisley
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyParent
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy Moly!! I have a Caleb Joseph too :)

Same reason two- we both liked Caleb and Joseph is a family name on both sides

I also have a Rebekah Lynn. We both liked Rebekah and Lynn is DHs middle name

Quoting AleaKat:

Caleb Joseph- Caleb was just the name we agreed on that we both liked.

Joseph is the name of both mine and DHs grandfather so we killed 2 birds with one stone plus it means we can call him C.J. Later on

Brent Matthews- DH wanted to name him after his dad but I didn't like the name Alan do we compromised and used his middle name which was Brent. Matthews is my grandmothers middle name.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
themomof3boys
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Kameron Nathaniel- named after no one just liked the name.

Samuel Michael-also named after no one just liked the name.

Nicholas Alan-just liked Nicholas but his middle name is his uncle's name and his bd's dads name, his dad wanted a junior but I said NO way so we comprised.
tonyaford2013
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Zachary Eugene
Stephen Paul
Anthony (stepson)
Hunter (stepson)
KristenFowles
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Sky (6 year old boy)

Willow (5 year old girl)

River (16 month old girl)

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

MJP76
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Sebastian Matthew Michael - Sebastian after the composer, Matthew after his father, and Michael after my father.

Dayanna Renae Belle- Dayanna I wanted something southern (I was raised in Texas), Renae after my childhood BFF, and Belle after my grandparents.

Vladimyr Keegan Christof - we just wanted a strong regal name. Vladimyr, after Vlad the impaler.

MamaMoopsie
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Naomi Mary Ann (she's my stepdaughter, so I didn't get a say in her name, but her mom really wanted the two middle names so she let DH pick out the first name as long as it was biblical).

Meghan Elizabeth. I just loved the name Meghan and Elizabeth was my great aunt's middle name. She was one of the strongest, most beautiful souls I have ever known and I wanted to honor her by using her name.

Meredith Kelly--we couldn't agree on a first name. We both agreed that if we were having a girl her middle name would be Kelly after my best friend (we'd been best friends since we were eleven and were then 25). Again I wanted to honor my friend who is a strong, independent woman. Since we couldn't agree on a first name (he wouldn't offer any names but disliked all of the names I suggested) we got a baby name book and I just flipped it open and saw Meredith and fell in love with it. I was 14 weeks and I knew in that moment that I was having another little girl.

Brynna Annaleigh--I was convinced I was pregnant with a boy. She wouldn't show us on ultrasounds until the week before she was born that she was a girl, but I just KNEW I was having a boy so I didn't bother picking out a girl name. We agreed on Declan Paul. So when we found out the week before she born that she was a girl we did a scramble trying to find a name. Brynna means strong one, and it was just right...and DH liked it, so we agreed there. DH wanted to use my middle name for her middle name but I didn't like the way it sounded. Brynna Leann...yech. So in a compromise we switched it around to Annaleigh instead of Leann.

Kyle Jacob--lol, he's not due until May 17th, so his name may still change but it's the only name we both agreed on. We both like Kyle and he pretty much just left the middle name up to me. At first I wanted Jackson, but I like Jacob better now.

elites2012
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM

angelisa, ashlyn, arianna.

sdsstargazer
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Isabella Marie - I love older romantic sounding names.

Aiden Xavier - my husband picked Aiden (I have no clue why) and Xavier is from Xmen. Although, I wanted to name our son Jackson Alexander, but since I named our daughter he got to name our son :)
natural_s
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Daughter is Ieisha and did not have a name picked out for her but after giving birth the name just popped into my head and that's what I named her. Isaiha, always loved that name so that is what I named him. Joshua, my husband picked out his name, and Josiah I picked out that name also just came to me one day and as soon as I said it knew it was going to be the one. Took awhile for my husband to get hitched to that one but it grew on him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)