Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

missing my SO! new baby and hes never home..

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
It seems my SO and I never have any time together since I had my son.. I know its tough with a new baby so I'm not. Complaining about that. Why I'm upset Is because he is laid off from work right now so we could have a lot of time together but he is never home anymore ! While I was pregnant he was always home after work and helped me with my daughter (from a previous relationship ) he would go out here and there on the weekends to visit a friend or have some drinks which ii don't mind.. but now he is lways going out to our neighbors house which is one of his good buddies and staying for drinks like eery other night.. then he sleeps in , and is home for dinner and then I put the kids to bed... We could relax watch a movie and cuddle on the couch like we used to then he leaves to go to his buddies. It's starting to upset me because I could really use his support and company right now and he seems to think because Im breastfeeding and have had a baby before I don't need his help.. I need him here with me once in a while! Baby is only 2 weeks old so j get it's New for him but I'm starting to feel really depressed and alone... We have a great relationship otherwise but I could really use someond there for me ya know... What should I do ?
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Zazayam
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:32 AM

I'm sorry :(

Have you tried talking to him about it?

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Communication is the key and solutions to make it better
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
He sounds like he may be depressed? Being layed off and everything. You need to address the problem so it can be fixed. I wouldn't put it off because if you keep holding it in you may just eventually blow up & then it turns into a big fight. I would just tell him your feeling lonley and you need more time and attention from him. He's your husband & you should alway communicate how you feel. Good luck. Congrats! * hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)