Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My wedding is right around the corner and....

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Here's the scoop. My wedding is about 9 weeks away and my amazing mother has done the majority of the planning. I have been out of the country for several months and I will be back in the states about 4 weeks before the wedding which doesn't leave a whole lot of time for last minute details. I am a suuuper laid back person who doesn't like to "sweat the small stuff". I'm so relaxed right now about wedding details that I'm starting to think I might be a little too relaxed. Like I am going to miss something huge. Ladies, I need your help. I'm the first of all of my closest girlfriends to get married so this planning stuff is all new to me. What last minute details should I be worried about or paying attention to????? Right now I know I still need to give our DJ some info, and our quartet a list of songs we want played as well as the time line of the actual ceremony. Other than that I feel like everything is under control. Is it weird that I'm not freaking out??

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's just you being nervous and that's normal. Just be happy and relax. I'm pretty sure you guys have everything you need. Congrats to you:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chillemi78
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:31 AM
No, its great that you are not freaking out. It seems like you trust your mom for the details and that means you get to just focus on enjoying your special day. Congrats!
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I think your mom has taking most of it on to
Keep the stress off of you, which is awesome of her! You shouldn't stress, this is the biggest day of your life and you should be at ease and relaxed. You'll just have your rehearsal and go over your ceremony & all that good stuff, you have all your favors? A small gift for your wedding party & your mom for helping so much?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN