Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

my husband wont believe me or is in complete denial!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 13 Replies
This guy worked with my husband prior at another job. He had lunged at me when I asked him to stay out of our marriage and, was going to punch me. His bad advice was breaking us up... that's why I asked him to mind his own business. Not to mention he was calling me every day when he knew my husband had already left for work . At one point he even brushed up against my butt with his hand. I showed husband the phone records on my phone. My husband tried to keep him from the job this time around because of all of this. But he is a worker not the one who hires and fires. So it was out of control. This kid was like a total nuisance to the boss calling everyday etc until he was hired. He wants everything my husband has. And I was hoping maybe this time he would leave me alone. But he hasn't even started the job yet. And he is already starting to call my cell when my husband is already left for work. I want to just flip on this kid.......and I am so mad at my husband because its like now that he will have to work inthe same building as this jack a-- again he wants to act like it never happened eve though this kid is already starting problems again. I love my husband so much but this kid is good at driving wedges. What should I do? I need to handle this tactfully but get my message across soon. He has a baby mother who he is I guess going to marry( I feel Bad for her), but don't know if I should or shouldn't tell her. I don't know what to do.
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperMom2433
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Call the cops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Talienas
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Report it and block his number. Every cell company has that option.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
paigesmommy811
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Don't ever talk to him don't go where u think he may be comletly ignore him he will give up.
sprinkles9112
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM

File a report/get a restraining order. Change your number. 

DragonMother10
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM
This guy sounds like a stalker.
berlgirl1224
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Quoting sprinkles9112:

File a report/get a restraining order. Change your number. 

bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Ignore him. Don't go where he is. Block him from your phone. Don't answer if he comes by. If he touches you or insists on calling then file a report with the cops.

I wouldn't be to angry with your husband. If he isn't in control of who gets hired or fired then he has no choice but to work with him. It isn't your husbands fault.

catherine_b
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM
This

But why does he have your number?

Quoting bunnywzrd:

Ignore him. Don't go where he is. Block him from your phone. Don't answer if he comes by. If he touches you or insists on calling then file a report with the cops.

I wouldn't be to angry with your husband. If he isn't in control of who gets hired or fired then he has no choice but to work with him. It isn't your husbands fault.

mommyof24ever
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I've had the same number for a.long time. It the same as when my husband was at his prior job. My husbands cell was shut off temporarily and before this whole thing happened to begin with, he had called him from my phone. He just never got rid of the number.
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM
So block his number, simple solution.

Why would you answer the phone if you saw it was him? You could have had him leave some incriminating voice mails that perhaps would have given more credence to your complaint.

Quoting mommyof24ever:

I've had the same number for a.long time. It the same as when my husband was at his prior job. My husbands cell was shut off temporarily and before this whole thing happened to begin with, he had called him from my phone. He just never got rid of the number.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN