Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

my husband wont believe me or is in complete denial!

Posted by   + Show Post
This guy worked with my husband prior at another job. He had lunged at me when I asked him to stay out of our marriage and, was going to punch me. His bad advice was breaking us up... that's why I asked him to mind his own business. Not to mention he was calling me every day when he knew my husband had already left for work . At one point he even brushed up against my butt with his hand. I showed husband the phone records on my phone. My husband tried to keep him from the job this time around because of all of this. But he is a worker not the one who hires and fires. So it was out of control. This kid was like a total nuisance to the boss calling everyday etc until he was hired. He wants everything my husband has. And I was hoping maybe this time he would leave me alone. But he hasn't even started the job yet. And he is already starting to call my cell when my husband is already left for work. I want to just flip on this kid.......and I am so mad at my husband because its like now that he will have to work inthe same building as this jack a-- again he wants to act like it never happened eve though this kid is already starting problems again. I love my husband so much but this kid is good at driving wedges. What should I do? I need to handle this tactfully but get my message across soon. He has a baby mother who he is I guess going to marry( I feel Bad for her), but don't know if I should or shouldn't tell her. I don't know what to do.
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Replies (11-13):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM
I remember your previous posts about this situation, if this kid is still stalking you and your husband hasn't cleaned this kid's clock and told him to butt out, I'd be questioning my husband as to if he was somehow trying to set me up. My husband would never let another man call me constantly and butt into our relationship.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I would change your number, tell him if he doesn't leave you alone you will file a report against him. Shame on your husband for not saying something to this guy. My husband would set somebody straight if they were messing with me and I was uncomfortable with it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Never let another man in your house, meaning remind your hubby to not discuss home with others no matter how good intentioned their suggestions may or may not be. Report the guy, block his number, document whats going on. Forget about nice and protect yourself. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)