Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Snoring

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 25 Replies
Ok does anyone else's significant other drive them nuts at night snoring?? It's like a nightmare but you're awake lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lisa8824
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!!!! There are nights I sleep on the couch because it is so.bad!! He also grinds his teeth which is worse than snoring to me!
OliviaW.
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Yes, if he sleeps on his stomach or back he snores. I have to poke him until he rolls on his side. Many nights he sleeps on tge couch.
MJP76
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL yeah. My husband snores. I wear ear plugs. Sometimes it helps.. Sometimes he gets an elbow in his ribs..lol

KrazyLoveMommy
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Its awful!
starh28momof2
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Yes!!! he gets nudged a lot by me! lol. sometimes i go sleep on the couch

sdsstargazer
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM
YES!!! My dh snores like a freight train! You can hear it from the street if the windows are open and we have a large front yard! lol But, the funny thing is, after 13 of listening to him snore, when he is working nights I can't sleep if I don't here his snoring. :/ I think I got used to it by the 7 or 8th year :)
Chaoz_Girl7311
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM
DH doesn't snore at all, it's a peaceful night for me...him in the other hand..not so much, when I'm in my REM cycle, I grind my teeth for the first 3 minutes. Sometimes he hears it, sometimes he doesn't. I can't feel or hear it at all.
KristenFowles
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Yup. Like a damn Banshee!

Earplugs were my savior.. and on the nights I may not have them - His ass sleeps on the couch.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

staceyp6180
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM
My husband snores but I can't sleep if I don't hear it....weird I know. It let's me know he's next to me without touching, and I know he's still breathing. I for some reason have a fear of him or my son will stop breathing while they sleep.
Peahen92517
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM

SO and I don't live together so I actually love when he is next to me and snoring.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)